Adagio Marne la Vallée and other planning questions

We're currently planning what's possibly going to be quite a large family trip and I was wondering if anyone has any experience of staying in this aparthotel.

It will be me, my boyfriend, his 2 year old daughter and his parents, so 4 adults and 1 child in total, and I thought this hotel seemed the best deal at £200 for 2 nights. However, his two brothers and 7 year old niece may also be joining us which would mean we possibly require room for 6 adults, one child and one infant!

Looking at the room description suggests that we can still do this as it has two double beds, one bunk bed and two sleeper sofa beds for only £250, but it says the maximum occupancy is 7? So I was wondering is anybody has stayed in the hotel and knows the exact setup of the room.

Also, we normally get the train but we're planning on driving this time, are there any ferry deals that anyone can recommend? I've never got one before!

The sleeper sofa beds are singles. We stayed there in October basic but all you need really if you're going to Disney as you'll not be in the room much. Would defo recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter