Adagio val d'europe hotel

Kayleigh1986

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed here? I have booked it for march. We stayed at Disney Cheyenne last time but wanted to go down AP and offsite path this time

We stayed there for two nights last year to add on a couple of extra days to our stay at the Sequoia Lodge and suss it out. We found it clean and the staff friendly. The rooms are small and basic and a little tired but have everything you need. We were actually upgraded to a room for four from the room for three we had booked as reception saw we had a disabled child with us and they said the room for three would be too small. The location is ideal for the restaurants of Val d'Europe which are just over the road from the hotel. We paid a surcharge to use the gated parking.

We stayed there 4 years ago and I agree with what cherrymarzipan has said. The walls could've done with a lick of paint but the apartment itself, bedding, bathroom etc. was clean and functional. I found the staff to be helpful and courteous.

Our kids were 6 months, 3, 8 & 11 at the time and we were comfortable enough for the 3 days. We didn't spend an awful lot of time in the apartment to be honest - out early & back late ready to fall into bed!

The location is excellent - just beside Val d'Europe Mall for shopping and restaurants etc.

We didn't eat there so I can't comment on the food - we stocked up in Auchan for breakfast and snacks.

The shuttle bus to the parks is really handy but you also have the option of taking the nearby metro or even walking to Disney which takes about 25 mins.

We're going to Disneyland in July and the only reason we're not staying there again is because we're taking the car & roofbox this time which won't fit in the underground carpark!

We're going to Disneyland in July and the only reason we're not staying there again is because we're taking the car & roofbox this time which won't fit in the underground carpark!

Not sure if there are two parking options but we parked in a gated, outdoor courtyard. We were given a code and the entrance was just near the entrance to the mall through a high archway (I don't think we had our top box on that time but I'm sure it would have gone through easily). From there we had direct access to reception. Might be worth enquiring about, DeiseDoll, if you want to stay there again.

Oh, that's good to know! I phoned them to clarify the 'undercover parking' term mentioned on the website - I understood this to mean 'underground' and they said they couldn't guarantee my car would fit. They also said they couldn't promise a space for the 3 days, it was park as you find it? My french isn't the best so I probably lost a bit in translation.

There is both above ground and underground parking but the spaces above ground can get full, especially as they sometimes seem to block out spaces. So you can't assume that there will always be a space for the car with the roofbox.

There is both above ground and underground parking but the spaces above ground can get full, especially as they sometimes seem to block out spaces. So you can't assume that there will always be a space for the car with the roofbox.

Thanks for this information. With the 4 kids and all our gear for the rest of the holiday in the roofbox, we decided to try Explorers instead solely because of the parking. We got a great deal which worked out €112 more expensive than Adagio but includes breakfast.

Thanks for this information. With the 4 kids and all our gear for the rest of the holiday in the roofbox, we decided to try Explorers instead solely because of the parking. We got a great deal which worked out €112 more expensive than Adagio but includes breakfast.

i realllllly wanted explorers as we stayed there last time the night before we moved to our disney hotel, we absolutely loved it there and we were also upgraded on arrival, just couldnt get the price right, plus we arent driving so wanted to be ear the shops and stuff, we have got an apartment self catering so we can go back mid day or teatime and cook x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter