Add 2 nights at another island?

We prefer Maui (Kaanapali/Lahaina) over Oahu, but thats just personal preference. While on Oahu we split between North Shore (Turtle Bay) we loved it, and Waikiki which we didnt really care for as much, just too crowded, plus we stayed at the Waikiki Hilton which my wife compared to a bus terminal because of the crowds.

We visited Aulani for lunch. while on the island but that was right after we left Turtle Bay and visited some natural sites. Aulani while it looked very nice just looked fake. We had just been on cliffs and rocks and beaches and imo Disney was fake rocks and could have been anywhere. WIth that said we were just talking about staying at Aulani for a few days to really give it a try. If not there Kauai.

My favorite island is the Big Island. Not as touristy and Volcano National Park is awesome! If you go to Maui maybe stay somewhere other than the Kaanapali area. I didn't like Maui because we stayed in that area and it felt like I was in Orlando. If we go back to Maui I would stay somewhere else on the island where it isn't as busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter