• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Add 3 more days to our March/April trip

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
Well, I just couldn't take it so I extended our trip to it's "normal" length. For the past few years we have taken a 2 week vacation to Disney over the Easter holiday. We have had a great time, not only enjoying the parks, but able to be there for weeks to relax & do other things. The last 2 years we have gone with my brother & his family. This year they moved out of state so we were planning on meeting them there.

However...........our school district changed our vacation time & they have one week in February now & the week after Easter (they'll be closed Good Friday also). The nerve of them - messing around with my Disney vacation! :eek: & also messing around with time I'll have w/ my brother, niece & SIL.

Well, we figured we would still take our DD's out of school a few days, we were leaving Tuesday morning. The more I thought about though, the more I thought how dumb - they would only go to school on Monday - what's one day. So after having all the arrangements - flights & everything - we changed our plans the other day. We changed our flights. My brother already had a room booked at Shades of Green if we decided to get there earlier & the car was only a few $'s more. We would normally have spent this money anyway (figuring we always go for the 2 weeks).

It cost quite a few $'s to change the flights - but you know what - I DON'T CARE!!!!! I am ecstatic that I'll get to enjoy my 2 full weeks in Disney now!!!!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter