add a guest for a night HNY?

tinkertaylor05

DIS Veteran
Hey not posted for a while, as it's getting closer to our next trip I think it's time to start the dreaming :cloud9:

We're going back to HNY as a surprise trip for dd's 6th Birthday, I suggested to her dad that he should hop on the Eurostar for the day of her birthday and join us (never thinking he actually would). We're seperated but get along fine and I try to involve him in dd's life as much as I can ..... anyway he is totally excited about coming to DLP and I was wondering if it's possible to add him to our room for one night only? Has anyone done this before? I may reconsider and send him packing if he drives me crazy :lmao:

DISers do this often, and I'm planning on doing it next year for our trip. The good news is you can just add him on for a few euros once you're there! You only have to pay room tax, and then he can just buy a one day pass. There is a thread explaining it all somewhere, I'll try to find it.
That's a lovely idea him coming along for your daughter's birthday, I'm sure she will be thrilled if you are both there :goodvibes

yep, you just add him to your room when he arrives - you may have a couple of euros to pay in local taxes, but thats all. Then he buys a day ticket at the park turnstiles (or before he goes if you see a good offer) and you're all set :goodvibes.

You can't add him to the room before you go without paying a "package" price, but it really is fine to add him once you are there.

Awww thanks so much for the quick replies, I will have a read through the link. I'm a shareholder but not ap so will see how much park tickets will work out for him.

I really think she'll love having him there she only sees him 4 times a year, he will no doubt do my head in but it's not about me ;)

Awww thanks so much for the quick replies, I will have a read through the link. I'm a shareholder but not ap so will see how much park tickets will work out for him.

I really think she'll love having him there she only sees him 4 times a year, he will no doubt do my head in but it's not about me ;)

You can get 15% discount on tickets at the gate with shareholder card :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter