Add another child

aj2703

Addicted To Disney
Hi,

Have booked a trip from the 30th Sept. When i booked it was with the 50% discount. It was for myself + 1 child. Does anyone know how much it would cost to add another child..?

is the same offer still on? and would the child qualify as free (ie is it an under-7s free deal, or an under-12s free deal)?

If the same deal is still available, and the extra child would be a free one due to their age, it won't cost anything to add them (I've done this myself before, one adult, one free child originally, then added another free child later).

is the same offer still on? and would the child qualify as free (ie is it an under-7s free deal, or an under-12s free deal)?

If the same deal is still available, and the extra child would be a free one due to their age, it won't cost anything to add them (I've done this myself before, one adult, one free child originally, then added another free child later).

Hi,

No the 50% flash sale has now ended.

He is 11 years of age....

Hi

3 days / 4 nights

Think your options are limited.

I'd start by getting the quote from Disney.

Compare that price with tickets only, because you could add the additional child to your room as a guest when you arrive.

Other members will advise on where to get the cheapest day tickets, but you could also look for some cheap tickets via ebay that fit your dates.

One option for you could be buying the 11 year old an annual pass and then adding them to the room at check in. According to DLRPMagic a 4 day ticket would cost £141 whereas a Fantasy pass would be £120 and would come with all sorts of discounts. You'd have to pay room tax for the extra person but I think that's about 2 euros per day. The extra person would still get breakfast and EMH's.

If you're going down the AP route (don't forget it's probably even cheaper on the French site CEmultiwhatsit) I'd give the additional child your ticket that comes with your package and buy the AP in your name - then you're good for another trip within the year. :thumbsup2

Can't say for sure but when we booked during a flash sale then after it ended we called them up and asked about adding an extra adult and we were quoted around £100 for 3/4nights.

Best off calling them though really

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter