Add "Florida" area to Animal Kingdom.

WDWnative

Earning My Ears
Orlando does not have a zoo. Animal Kingdom should highlight conservation of the Florida panther, coral reefs, and natural springs. Guests should learn about the wetlands surrounding Disney, native wildlife, and threatened animals. Disney could lead a breading program for panthers to be relocated to Central Florida wildlands.

I'm going to guess they don't have a Florida area in Animal Kingdom because they are in Florida. You can easily see a variety of Florida wildlife around the parks and resorts. If you want to know about a particular animal, plant, or ecosystem, you could see if a cast member knows anything.

HOWEVER...I do think a Nature tour could be interesting, maybe over in the Fort Wilderness area. (I know they have other stuff over there, like horseback riding, but I don't know how much those guides discuss the environment of the area.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!