Add-on Price Increase?

We were told last week that BCV would increase for sure, (to $98 or $99 pp) but VWL, BWV, and OKW were unsure. I wonder if anyone has new word on this.

HTH

Ellen

I was also advised the BCV was going up $3-4 but that the other sold outs would not because BCV had more intense demand.

I was told today by Jerry (my original guide Kim Moore is out on medical leave) that I had just gotten under the wire on my BW add-on. He said both BC and BW were going up on Monday. I believe he said one was $101 and the other was $98, but DS was complaining about something in the background and was not sure which was which. I had put my name on the BW wait list, thinking I would have several weeks to think about it, but he said it came in the same day I requested. Now to decide if I also want AKV (I had purposely called to make sure Aug UY 07 points were still available).

Sharon

Confirmed this morning with my guide that BCV is going to $101 on Monday - Yikes!!

Thanks. I now need a go ahead from DH to call for my order today.

I just put in for a quick 30 points at 10:30. Lets see how fast they come in. I was advised a large block of BCV points was put in by DVC last night just for this.

Next buy will be at another resort

When I told DW what I had done, she just looked at me blankly and said "whatever"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter