Add-on questions: MB and financing rate

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about doing an add-on at HH. I just read another post where someone said their guide said they had to be at WDW to qualify for MB. If this is an add-on, would we be able to qualify for MB over the phone? It would cost me as much to drive down to HH and stay a few nights as I would save with MB! Also, does anyone know if I would receive the the lower financing percentage, since we have BWV as our home? Or would we have to pay the higher rate since we are already DVC members? Thanks for any advice you can give!

Since you already own at Boardwalk Villas you don't need to buy an add on in person. You can do it over the phone. Just call your guide. You should also be entitled to any Magical Beginnings promotions.

Dumbo

Thanks Dumbo. Glad to know we can use MB over the phone!

Does anyone know if we would qualify for the lower interest rate?

We added last fall and the rate was 9.5%!

What MB's are they offering? We are interested in another 100 points and this may do the trick!

Last fall we added 100 points at BWV and 50 points at OKW and got a bag (with much prodding). Is there a minimum when receiving a MB?

Thanks, L

50 points for MB - $10 per point and you can do it with all of your points.

Interest rates are not great and they are not the same as your original purchase.

You guide can do it all over the phone.

Scott

50 points for MB - $10 per point and you can do it with all of your points. (HH and VB

Interest rates are not great and they are not the same as your original purchase.

You guide can do it all over the phone.

Scott

I called my guide yesterday about an add-on at Vero. When I asked about the rate - she said, "Well... it's not 'great'..." She said it's somewhere between 12 & 13%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter