Add One day to 3 Day ParkHopper?

Yes you can upgrade. While I was waiting to get a card ticket from my online voucher, a person in front of me was doing a complicated upgrade with many tickets.

However, I would not get 4 days unless you are not doing full days. I have a three day and would have been fine with 2. So check how your days go before upgrading.

There is a lot for under 10 kids, not so much thrill rides, so if you have younger kids maybe 4 days will be warranted.

Thanks for the response. We are staying at the Marriott timeshare and planning on two full days at the parks, but I can imagine wanting to go to a park for few hours in the evening some other days after spending the day in Paris or the countryside. Plus the day we arrive, we get into CDG at 7:00 and rooms aren't ready until 4, so having a park option that day may help stave off jet lag. I just figure adding a 4th day for 30 Euros per ticket is better than potentially buying single days at 100 Euros. It's like insurance.

Maybe it would be cheaper to upgrade to an AP if you already have 3 days tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!