Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

I was going to go buy the Disney After Hours Event tickets. And was talking with Andy about it. And I made the mistake of meantioning how much it cost. He isn't sold on the idea... Sigh... His reasoning is that we have annual passes and we are already there for such a long period of time, that it isn't worth it. And I am have to admit, I am kind of with him on it. I mean, I know it would be amazing. But I know we will have a great time regardless. So, for now, I am taking it out of the schedule.
This is what Chad says too and I agree with him for the most part. We aren't even doing any AM EMH in June bc we are there for 9 days.

And because we will be AP (activated) holders starting in June - I've actually had the dang things since October - we pretty much plan to go to at least one park each day, even if for just a few hours. Normally we don't go to a park for arrival day because we drive down, but bc we have APs, we made an ADR at Epcot and we'll do Frozen and The Three Caballeros boat ride and call it a night. We have a few mornings off so we can sleep in too. And I have us jumping over to MK on departure day - might as well - for a few last rides before hitting the road!

So I thought we might do MK on Saturday 3/2 but it'd be like $400 -$500 dollars for 4 1 day tix, and with all our other trips this year, we just can't justify the cost, so I think Friday will just be a resort day (pool if warm enough and go across to AOA to check it out) and maybe Top of the World Lounge for the fireworks, then its Cape May for breakfast Sat, Disney Springs, Ale & Compass for dinner and then who knows what. Departure Sunday. So we will probably miss all you guys that will be there. Boo hoo.

Oh and I am insanely jealous of your MBs. We decided to decline them for this trip because we already have so many and we have so many upcoming trips and I have heard once you have so many on your account, things can get wonky.

Anyway, if you can't tell, I'm all caught up! Figured I had better since the trip is right around the corner! And I *think* I may just start a PTR that includes all my trips because I mean who knows if I will ever take this many trips in this short amount of time again? I'll let you know once I get it sorted. I need to do my taxes first as that is what is going to fund all of these trips! LOL

Yay! I am finally caught up, all your plans sound wonderful! I love that the AP event fits in your schedule, how fun!

The shirts and Tinkerbell gifts are so cute!

What are your dates for August? We will be there 8/17-8/26. We are staying at the YC the first 4 nights and GF for 5 nights!

I can't find it now, but did you say you have Sci Fi lunch at 11:15 on May 4th? There is a group of us that has lunch there, too! :) I hope you keep that one...unless I made it up, in which case forget I mentioned it :rolleyes2

Hi Everyone!

OMG! Am I glad it is Friday! It was been a long week! And I am so so so glad it is over.

Monday I had to go to a 5th grade fun day fundraiser meeting. And while the meeting was fine. It was a go go go day. Left work, picked up the girls from school, took Gwen to Gymnastics, ran to BJ's while she was doing that, brought Gwen home, threw dinner together then headed to the meeting. I am just exhausted typing that.

Morgan had a basketball game against her BFF on Tuesday. Her BFF's team was undefeated and Morgan's team has won 1 game.. They hung in there pretty well, but last it in the end. Morgan's team also only had 6 girls. So, they were all getting pretty tired by the end. But they held on fairly long. But we grabbed dinner after to celebrate some good sportsmanship.

Andy ended up in the ER Wednedsay night! He got a piece of meat stuck in his throat and couldn't get it out! He could breathe but he could swallow any liquids. It was awful. He ended up having to have surgery to have it removed! He is fine now and even went to work today. But it made for a long day and a half.

So, needless to say, I am looking forward to hopefully a quiet weekend and some relaxing! I am drinking one of my two grapefruit Shoffenhoffers while I do this Disney udpate and some planning. I am saving the other one for when I start packing next weekend!

So, in Disney Planning news... We had to switch our August week, Andy and his boss can't be out at the same time, and she wanted to go to Greece for he son's birthday. Which was the week we picked. Of course, I had JUST booked our airfare the day before. But luckily we were in the 24 hour window. So, literally in the 24th hour, I cancelled the tickets but I was able to do so without penalty. So that was good.

So, NOW we are going Friday, August 16 - Sunday, August 25th. I have been trying to figure hotel options, as I can only seem to get Yacht Club for that week at Club Level. Which is way to pricey! It looks like I can get Yacht Club for 4 nights at the end with a Water View Room with the Sun & Fun Discount. So, I am thinking for the rest maybe we will stay at Coronado. It is the cheapest Moderate and the main pool should be nice.

Our luggage tags came for Magical Express, so I am glad about that! And I started to collect some of the usual snacks and stuff that we need.

Only 2 more weeks!!!! 2 weeks from today, we will hopefully be in EPCOT!!!!

Speaking of which, we will need to activate our annual passes when we get there. Does anyone know where we need to go to do that? Can we do that at the gate at EPCOT?

We are planning 8 in 2019. And our passes won't expire til June 2020. Should we go head to head? ;)
Ha! I am ready!

And because we will be AP (activated) holders starting in June - I've actually had the dang things since October - we pretty much plan to go to at least one park each day, even if for just a few hours. Normally we don't go to a park for arrival day because we drive down, but bc we have APs, we made an ADR at Epcot and we'll do Frozen and The Three Caballeros boat ride and call it a night. We have a few mornings off so we can sleep in too. And I have us jumping over to MK on departure day - might as well - for a few last rides before hitting the road!
It is a super nice perk of having the AP!!!!!

Oh and I am insanely jealous of your MBs. We decided to decline them for this trip because we already have so many and we have so many upcoming trips and I have heard once you have so many on your account, things can get wonky.
I don't know if I can decline. It's not in me... I have been trying to deactive some of the older bands. Hopefully that will help.

I may just start a PTR that includes all my trips because I mean who knows if I will ever take this many trips in this short amount of time again?
YEAH!!! I am totally in the same mindframe!

What are your dates for August? We will be there 8/17-8/26. We are staying at the YC the first 4 nights and GF for 5 nights!
See above! We were the week before but now almsot the same as you!

I can't find it now, but did you say you have Sci Fi lunch at 11:15 on May 4th? There is a group of us that has lunch there, too! :) I hope you keep that one...unless I made it up, in which case forget I mentioned it :rolleyes2
I did say that! We will see. I am hoping I can feel Morgan out more during out trip.

Oh! And I think I have decided to keep the Dessert Party. I am thinking either we will do that and decide to leave after. Or it will be a nice rest before we head back out to finish off the night.

I haven't commented in a bit, but I like your plans on your transfer day from Poly to Riverside. Especially with the addition of Sanaa! Bread Service!!!!! You can't ever go wrong with that!

This what I wanted to do in 2022 or 2023...but Chad says its too much. So its just DLR on the plate for now. Boo...hiss!
Yeah it is definitely a lot, but as much as I love Disney my soul needs some serious tropics

Morgan had a basketball game against her BFF on Tuesday. Her BFF's team was undefeated and Morgan's team has won 1 game.. They hung in there pretty well, but last it in the end. Morgan's team also only had 6 girls. So, they were all getting pretty tired by the end. But they held on fairly long. But we grabbed dinner after to celebrate some good sportsmanship.
What a sweet story! It sounds like Morgan knows exactly what good sportsmanship truly looks like

Andy ended up in the ER Wednedsay night! He got a piece of meat stuck in his throat and couldn't get it out! He could breathe but he could swallow any liquids. It was awful. He ended up having to have surgery to have it removed! He is fine now and even went to work today. But it made for a long day and a half.
Oh my goodness how scary. Hope is he doing better now!

So, NOW we are going Friday, August 16 - Sunday, August 25th.
We don't have any firm August plans but we'll likely be there for the first part of your trip. Waiting to see how we like Shades of Green before we make any definitive plans.

Only 2 more weeks!!!! 2 weeks from today, we will hopefully be in EPCOT!!!!
We are down to 12 days here!!!!! I'd love to say I'm excited but somehow it hasn't quite hit me that we are so close yet. Work is a bear so time should fly but I don't think it will hit me until we are on the plane.

Oh my. Well I'm glad everything worked out. This is one of my biggest fears. I have almost choked a couple times and had to reach in and pull food out of my throat. Gross, but effective. I would freak if I couldn't get it out.

Yeah it is definitely a lot, but as much as I love Disney my soul needs some serious tropics
I get it. And I almost argued since we are east coast that we might as well just do the whole shebang, but whatevs. I guess that means I get a Hawaii trip another time. And since we are DVC, we can just use our points there.

Wow sounds like things have been eventful in your house! Glad everything is ok with Andy!

Sounds like you got lucky getting to change your airfare before the 24 hour window was up!

Your trip is almost here!!

YIKES!! That is so weird AND at the same time, apparently common?! One of my classroom aides had the very same thing happen to her son two weeks ago!! He was eating steak and was laughing, and it was lodged. He didn't end up having surgery, but they somehow dislodged it while they were scoping his esophagus or something more technical sounding!! So bizarre, but very glad Andy is OK!

2 weeks will be up before you know it!!!!

Sounds like you got lucky getting to change your airfare before the 24 hour window was up!
It really was! I didn't even know that was possible with Southwest. But it was def semi good timing. And why I do perfer to fly Southwest when possible.

Your trip is almost here!!
I know!!!! I get to pack next weekend thankfully!!! This week is going to be long, though. As you probably know, since you are just north of us, it will be an intersting weather week! The girls are on a delayed opening now. And I assume the same tomorrow.

YIKES!! That is so weird AND at the same time, apparently common?! One of my classroom aides had the very same thing happen to her son two weeks ago!! He was eating steak and was laughing, and it was lodged. He didn't end up having surgery, but they somehow dislodged it while they were scoping his esophagus or something more technical sounding!! So bizarre, but very glad Andy is OK!
It is apparently fairly common and seems to be steak most of the time!

2 weeks will be up before you know it!!!!
I hope so! We have a delayed opening today for snow and more coming tonight, so this week will be interesting! I can't wait!!!! And I am sadly looking forward to packing this weekend. Is that strange?

How exciting! Your trip is coming up so soon!

Wow talk about timing on those flights! I'm glad you were able to cancel with no penalty because that would have sucked!

I know for my AP you just had to go to Guest Relations at the front of the parks or in Disney Springs. I did mine right at Guest Relations at Hollywood Studios and it was super easy!

I haven't commented in a bit, but I like your plans on your transfer day from Poly to Riverside. Especially with the addition of Sanaa! Bread Service!!!!! You can't ever go wrong with that!
I know!!! Booking Sanaa def eased the blow. And everything worked out in the end! I seriously might just eat the bread service... Maybe another app.. Skip a meal all together.

I'm finally caught up again, just in time for it to be almost time for your trip! I loved the coordinating shirts you have picked out for the whole family!
Thanks! I love to coordinating not matching But each to there own. The other trips, I probably won't do as many if any.

We are down to 12 days here!!!!! I'd love to say I'm excited but somehow it hasn't quite hit me that we are so close yet. Work is a bear so time should fly but I don't think it will hit me until we are on the plane.
We are slowly getting there... It is the same for me. That an when I am packing but even then... There is nothing better than getting to the airport and getting through security!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!