Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

Exciting to make some progress on the August trip! Sounds like you have some good plans started. Rob and Jimmy LOVE Tusker House!! We usually try to make a reservation around 11, which has successfully rewarded us with both breakfast and lunch. I'm not sure if 11:20 is close enough or not, but we've booked 11 on the dot several times and been lucky.

I LOVE that the tooth fairy leaves books at your house. Jimmy has received a half dollar for each of his lost teeth (the very same half dollars that were left for me when I lost teeth as a child!) along with a pullback Big Thunder Mountain Mickey train car when we he lost one while at Pop Century on our vow renewal trip a couple years ago.

Made it through all your plans just in time for your trip! Looking forward to seeing how the reveal goes. We did a surprise trip in 2016 and keeping the secret was soooo hard, but worth it in the end. I have had that R2D2 swimsuit for Cora! And the Minnie one is adorable.

Also, love Morgan’s use of Disney in her school assignments - also a favorite thing for my kids to do. What is their plane game?

Hey there 3 days and counting for us and you are infinitely more prepared than 1. I got most of Caseys packing done yesterday in between scouts coming to pick-up cookies (i'm the cookie Mom) but realized I have next to no shorts that should fit her. She had friends over most of yesterday and then we had a family birthday dinner for her, so I have a pile of shorts I'm hoping at least a few we can squeeze her into. In exciting news I'm taking her to get her ears pierced today but she doesn't know yet. She generally obsesses over the unknown so hoping to spring it on her to minimize that.

47086831491_a06c3977a3.jpg
Casey would be all over that bathing suit too. She's all about the belly!

One for Casey, so the girls can give it to her, when we meet up!
You are too sweet!!!!

Morgan and Gwen made a game to play on the plane on the way to Disney last weekend. I don't know why, they don't know about the trip, so I don't know why but they did. they have Disney on the brain, I guess.
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Are you sure they aren't on to you?

Well, I update on the August trip.
Remind me again when you are going. We haven't booked anything yet but anticipate going down around the tenth for a week or so.

4 Days... 4 Days.... I have said this to myself like a million times already this morning. It doesn't help that Andy is home with the girls today for the holiday and I am at work. But 4 more days... I can do it!

We do have a busy week. Gymanstics, Swimming, hopefully Morgan's last Basketball game.... Oh and a possible snow storm rolling in Wednesday.... I don't think the snow will effect our travel but it might mess up my busy work week getting stuff done before I leave...

Sounds like you have some good plans started. Rob and Jimmy LOVE Tusker House!!
We did lunch once and it was def good. And we don't do many character meals anymore, so it makes Gwen happy as well. I am excitied to do both breakfast and lunch!

I LOVE that the tooth fairy leaves books at your house. Jimmy has received a half dollar for each of his lost teeth (the very same half dollars that were left for me when I lost teeth as a child!) along with a pullback Big Thunder Mountain Mickey train car when we he lost one while at Pop Century on our vow renewal trip a couple years ago.
In the beginning they got a silver dollar and a book. And I literally would find the ONE silver dollar I had and kept reusing it. But they are way to smart for that now...

I have had that R2D2 swimsuit for Cora! And the Minnie one is adorable.
See, I totally think Cora and Morgan would get along!

also a favorite thing for my kids to do. What is their plane game?
So, they didn't explain the rules, but they made tiny cards with pictures on it, Figment, EPCOT Ball, the castle... I think it's memory like, or Go Fish like... I said they could laminate the cards and you would have thought I said we were going to Disney then. They were WAY to excitied about it... Ha!

Hey there 3 days and counting for us and you are infinitely more prepared than 1. I got most of Caseys packing done yesterday in between scouts coming to pick-up cookies (i'm the cookie Mom) but realized I have next to no shorts that should fit her.
Well, sounds like you have WAY more things you are juggling than me. I don't have a birthday to be managing as well! Oye and cookie mom, you are brave!

In exciting news I'm taking her to get her ears pierced today but she doesn't know yet. She generally obsesses over the unknown so hoping to spring it on her to minimize that.
OHHHH That is exciting!!! Do you think she will go through with it? Gwen almost didn't!
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Are you sure they aren't on to you?
Actually.... Morgan totally is! Yesterday morning I was working on my cheat sheets and put the computer down to open the blinds. And Morgan who had been holed up in her room all morning decided to come down just then! I KNOW she saw it. Probably just the images not the dates and stuff. She looked like she was going to explode with excitement. She asked me later when we were going to Disney. And I just said Soon. That seemed to appease her. 4 days...

Remind me again when you are going. We haven't booked anything yet but anticipate going down around the tenth for a week or so.
We are booked August 16th - 23rd. We were the week before but switched. Hopefully we will over lap a little!

Wow I don't know how I missed these updates!!

Your trip is so close! That is too funny that the girls made up a game for the flight to Disney! Morgan is a smart cookie she probably expects one coming soon!! I can't wait to hear how you tell them about this trip!!

And how awesome that you were able to get Yacht Club for the whole week in August!! I definitely feel like their pool and amenities will be best for a fun summer trip!!! Hopefully they'll be able to keep you in the same room for the whole week. I actually need to figure out how to make this request myself!

Interesting that Morgan doesn't want to be in Disney for anymore holidays! Hopefully you can find flights out early on Black Friday! Although if you do Thanksgiving dinner early enough I feel like you can get enough of the Thanksgiving traditions in before heading out! The only holidays Ive ever been in Disney for are Easter and St. Patricks Day (if you can count that! haha)

First I cannot believe I'm typing I'll see you next WEEK! So exciting.

Oh and a possible snow storm rolling in Wednesday.... I don't think the snow will effect our travel but it might mess up my busy work week getting stuff done before I leave...
Schools and my work are closed here tomorrow. We have snow rolling in tomorrow morning then changing to ice, but hopefully rain in the evening to wash everything away so we can get out of here. Good news is I'll have plenty of time to get ready now. Bad news is I left so much undone at work that I'll be stressed for a while.

Oye and cookie mom, you are brave!
Brave, stupid, they are synonymous when it comes to girl scout cookies :P How they suckered me of all people into it is still unknown and unbeknownst to me once you are in apparently its my job for life.

OHHHH That is exciting!!! Do you think she will go through with it? Gwen almost didn't!
She did great! They numbed her ears first and she said it didn't even hurt.
IMG_6720.jpeg

Actually.... Morgan totally is! Yesterday morning I was working on my cheat sheets and put the computer down to open the blinds. And Morgan who had been holed up in her room all morning decided to come down just then! I KNOW she saw it. Probably just the images not the dates and stuff. She looked like she was going to explode with excitement. She asked me later when we were going to Disney. And I just said Soon. That seemed to appease her. 4 days...
Oh no!!!! Though I get the idea Morgan doesn't miss much and is probably too smart for her own good or at least your surprise Disney trips!

First I cannot believe I'm typing I'll see you next WEEK! So exciting.
I know!!!! Good Luck tomorrow with your travel day!

Schools and my work are closed here tomorrow. We have snow rolling in tomorrow morning then changing to ice, but hopefully rain in the evening to wash everything away so we can get out of here. Good news is I'll have plenty of time to get ready now. Bad news is I left so much undone at work that I'll be stressed for a while.
The girls school stayed with an early dismissal and the snow seems like it is over fun us, maybe an inch of snow... Now I just have to hope they don't have a delayed opening tomorrow.

She did great! They numbed her ears first and she said it didn't even hurt.
img_6720-jpeg.383504
Way to go Casey!!!!

Yay to all your planning, have a wonderful trip!

We will get to see you in August as well, we are at YC until the 21st then we move to GF

Cape May has crab legs every night, clam strips on Tues and Thurs and fried shrimp the other nights.

Hi Everyone!!! We made it! Well, almost. I still need to take Morgan to her practice and finish packing... We have had a few close calls on the secret but I will save those for the "official" trip report! ;)

If you don't already, feel free to find me on facebook and/or instagram. I am sure I will post a few pics while we are there. I am Ariella Saucier on Facebook and Saucier_Ariella on instagram. I know... super original, right?

Yay to all your planning, have a wonderful trip!

We will get to see you in August as well, we are at YC until the 21st then we move to GF

Cape May has crab legs every night, clam strips on Tues and Thurs and fried shrimp the other nights.
Thanks! Ohh, Shrimp night night be better for us! Thanks!
It's almost time!!! Have an amazing trip!! :jumping1:
Thanks!!!

I can't wait to hear how you surprise the girls tomorrow! Enjoy your airport crab fries. Assuming our timing is good for our trip to PHL, we'll be enjoying them 3 days behind you :-)
I know! Is 9:30 am too early for a beer and crab fries? Have a great trip as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter