Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

Hi Everyone!!!

We are back from our trip! It was great, of course. I am trying to get the rest of my notes written up before I forget everything, sort through the reciepts and pictures. Hopefully this weekend I can get a trip report started!

I have tried to plan out our May and August trips since we have been back. And have made some changes and started to actually started to really think about it. Instead of just randomly picking dinning reservations...

So, for May, It was Fast Pass day on Sunday. So, I made fast passes while sitting on Magical Express. Not a bad way to leave the park!

We leave Jersey @ 2:00 and land 4:45-ish. I figure once the girls see where we are staying they will just want to swim

Friday
Magic Kingdom

I have to figure Morgan will want to go to Magic Kingdom, so I made fast passes for the morning, that way, if she wants to go back and swim we can.
Space Mountain 9:15 - 10:15
Big Thunder Mountain - 10:35 - 11:25
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - 11:55 - 12:55
I have an Ohana reservation @ 3:40 and then I also made a Cape May Cafe dinner @ 6:35. I am thinking that Morgan may want to go and swim and not wait to go to Ohana, so I figured Cape May Cafe is a good option.

Saturday
Hollywood Studios

I booked fastpasses in Hollywood Studios. I hope we can make it over to EPCOT in the afternoon / Evening but we will see what Morgan wants to do.
Rockin Rollercoaster - 9:05 - 10:05
Slinky Dog - 10:20 - 11:20
Star Tours - 11:20 - 12:20
I cancelled the Sci-Fi lunch reservation, we just ate there, and it was fine but I want to keep the day open to do what Morgan wants to do. I did keep the Yachtsman Steak house Dinner Reservation @ 5:00.

Sunday,
Animal Kingdom

I booked Animal Kingdom fast passes for the morning.
Everest - 9:10 - 10:10
Kilimanjaro Safari - 10:15 - 11:15
Flight of Passage - 11:20 - 12:20
We fly out at 6:00, so, we will probably have to leave from the hotel 3-ish.

We saw some families this trip with shirts that said Birthday Squad. So, I def think I want to try and order some for Morgan's actual birthday day. She will love that. And maybe special Birthday ears for her. Although, I do have to say, I think I am over the ears. I love them, but wearing them give me a headache...

I will do an August update later. Off to try and catch up on a couple of your trip reports!

We saw some families this trip with shirts that said Birthday Squad. So, I def think I want to try and order some for Morgan's actual birthday day. She will love that. And maybe special Birthday ears for her. Although, I do have to say, I think I am over the ears. I love them, but wearing them give me a headache...

Birthday squad t-shirts sound awesome! And I agree on the ears--I got my first pair this last trip and while I loved them, they did make my head hurt. And then just the hassle of constantly on and off for rides, etc

Also glad your trip was great!!!

I can't wait to hear about your trip!!

Your May plans sound great!

The girls still don't know about that trip right?
The girls don't know. They do know about August, so at least we have something to talk about without being a secret!

Birthday squad t-shirts sound awesome! And I agree on the ears--I got my first pair this last trip and while I loved them, they did make my head hurt. And then just the hassle of constantly on and off for rides, etc

Also glad your trip was great!!!
I really hope all of it makes Morgan feel extra special!

Hi Everyone!!!

We are back from our trip! It was great, of course. I am trying to get the rest of my notes written up before I forget everything, sort through the reciepts and pictures. Hopefully this weekend I can get a trip report started!

I have tried to plan out our May and August trips since we have been back. And have made some changes and started to actually started to really think about it. Instead of just randomly picking dinning reservations...

So, for May, It was Fast Pass day on Sunday. So, I made fast passes while sitting on Magical Express. Not a bad way to leave the park!

We leave Jersey @ 2:00 and land 4:45-ish. I figure once the girls see where we are staying they will just want to swim

Friday
Magic Kingdom

I have to figure Morgan will want to go to Magic Kingdom, so I made fast passes for the morning, that way, if she wants to go back and swim we can.
Space Mountain 9:15 - 10:15
Big Thunder Mountain - 10:35 - 11:25
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - 11:55 - 12:55
I have an Ohana reservation @ 3:40 and then I also made a Cape May Cafe dinner @ 6:35. I am thinking that Morgan may want to go and swim and not wait to go to Ohana, so I figured Cape May Cafe is a good option.

Saturday
Hollywood Studios

I booked fastpasses in Hollywood Studios. I hope we can make it over to EPCOT in the afternoon / Evening but we will see what Morgan wants to do.
Rockin Rollercoaster - 9:05 - 10:05
Slinky Dog - 10:20 - 11:20
Star Tours - 11:20 - 12:20
I cancelled the Sci-Fi lunch reservation, we just ate there, and it was fine but I want to keep the day open to do what Morgan wants to do. I did keep the Yachtsman Steak house Dinner Reservation @ 5:00.

Sunday,
Animal Kingdom

I booked Animal Kingdom fast passes for the morning.
Everest - 9:10 - 10:10
Kilimanjaro Safari - 10:15 - 11:15
Flight of Passage - 11:20 - 12:20
We fly out at 6:00, so, we will probably have to leave from the hotel 3-ish.

I will do an August update later. Off to try and catch up on a couple of your trip reports!
Hopefully we will run across each other and can do another mini-meet! It is so nice to have another trip planned so soon, right? It keeps the Disney depression at bay! I did ADRs for August on Sunday (right before leaving Disney) then FPs for May on Monday morning!

Oh and I get my ears from Etsy. They are usually more comfy though I did pick up the Epcot ears from Disney Springs. We'll see how they do.

Rats, I'm bummed you won't be at Sci Fi the same time as us on the 4th, but we'll be at DHS that morning and early afternoon, so hopefully we will still bump into each other!

I can't wait to hear about your trip - I'm going with a few friends in April, and I am ready to get there.

I feel you about the ears - I usually just wear a hat because it doesn't squeeze my head. Also, it's probably good for my wallet that I haven't fallen in love with wearing ears.

Thats awesome haha gives you a nice way to ask them what they'd like to do without giving it away too!

I totally wish my parents had surprised me with a trip growing up. I guess that will never happen now! haha

Hi Everyone!

So, I am skipping over my August update to update on our December Trip! So, I booked us at French Quarter Black Friday through the following Wednesday on Monday. And then later in the week I changed my mind and booked another reservation for Caribbean Beach for Thanksgiving through the following Wednesday. I wanted to grab it BEFORE they made the announcement about Star Wars Land! And I seriously made it JUST in time! They made the announcement literally 10 minutes after I booked it!

So, I think the general plan will be to get a late afternoon evening flight out on Thanksgiving so we can have dinner/lunch with family before going. I was all about leaving the night before but Andy wasn't completly on board with that.

Anyway, my girlfriend has been saying that she wants to go again, like alot, a lot. And I have been telling her to go when we are going. And guess what!!! They booked Caribbean Beach for the Saturday after Thanksgiving through the following Sunday! So we will overlap a little!!!! Woo Hoo!!! @ariane37, It's our friends that live near you! Not that you have met them yet. But still... They have 2 boys, the oldest is exactly 2 weeks younger than Gwen. And we consider them family. And Morgan and Gwen call the boys Pho-Cousins.

I am so excitied! Christmas in Disney is going to be awsome, or at least I hope so! We def want to do the Very Merry Christmas Party! And maybe we can do the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam dessert party if they do that again.

Ooohhhh! Maybe this will be a good trip to try and book the Artist Point dinner! That would be a lot of fun with all of us. The girls won't want to meet the Evil Queen but we will have enough people to share the wealth on that!

And I think I want to try and book Hoop Dee Doo Review as well. We really liked that before. And maybe Ohana. I feel like those are all really good group dinning locations? Any other suggestions for a bigger group?

So, excitied!

I am so excitied! Christmas in Disney is going to be awsome, or at least I hope so! We def want to do the Very Merry Christmas Party! And maybe we can do the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam dessert party if they do that again.

Ooohhhh! Maybe this will be a good trip to try and book the Artist Point dinner! That would be a lot of fun with all of us. The girls won't want to meet the Evil Queen but we will have enough people to share the wealth on that!

Christmas in Disney = :love::love::love: Gonna be amazing! And I definitely recommend the Snow White dinner--the characters are so worth it, even if the girls won't want to meet the Evil Queen :)

No suggestions on good places for groups though...hopefully other people have good recs for you!

So, I made fast passes while sitting on Magical Express. Not a bad way to leave the park!

What a great way to leave without too much post-Disney depression!

We saw some families this trip with shirts that said Birthday Squad. So, I def think I want to try and order some for Morgan's actual birthday day. She will love that. And maybe special Birthday ears for her.

That'll be a really nice way to celebrate.

Your May and December plans look great. So much Disney on those APs!!!

Christmas in Disney is my absolute favorite!! We really enjoy MVMCP. We've had good luck with meeting lots of the characters, as well as enjoying the snacks and getting in some rides. We don't usually worry about the parade and fireworks because they show those during Christmas to New Year's, but you'll want to see those, too. The second parade is less crowded for sure. I can't wait to be there this year for Christmas!

Hi Everyone!

So, I am skipping over my August update to update on our December Trip! So, I booked us at French Quarter Black Friday through the following Wednesday on Monday. And then later in the week I changed my mind and booked another reservation for Caribbean Beach for Thanksgiving through the following Wednesday. I wanted to grab it BEFORE they made the announcement about Star Wars Land! And I seriously made it JUST in time! They made the announcement literally 10 minutes after I booked it!

So, I think the general plan will be to get a late afternoon evening flight out on Thanksgiving so we can have dinner/lunch with family before going. I was all about leaving the night before but Andy wasn't completly on board with that.

Anyway, my girlfriend has been saying that she wants to go again, like alot, a lot. And I have been telling her to go when we are going. And guess what!!! They booked Caribbean Beach for the Saturday after Thanksgiving through the following Sunday! So we will overlap a little!!!! Woo Hoo!!! @ariane37, It's our friends that live near you! Not that you have met them yet. But still... They have 2 boys, the oldest is exactly 2 weeks younger than Gwen. And we consider them family. And Morgan and Gwen call the boys Pho-Cousins.

And I think I want to try and book Hoop Dee Doo Review as well. We really liked that before. And maybe Ohana. I feel like those are all really good group dinning locations? Any other suggestions for a bigger group?

So, excitied!
So wait...did you just ditch me? ;)

Your plans for November sound great!! Love all of the dining reservations you plan on making too! I would definitely recommend Storybook dining, that would probably be super fun with a big group. Hoop de Doo as well!

We are not in the same place at all in May :sad: so you better make it back up this way soon lol

Very exciting about your Thanksgiving trip!!
Boo. You never know. I am trying to keep the May trip as open as possible. I do hope to pass some of you ladies in all your fun!

Christmas in Disney = :love::love::love: Gonna be amazing! And I definitely recommend the Snow White dinner--the characters are so worth it, even if the girls won't want to meet the Evil Queen :)
My girlfriend was surprisingly meh on the meal. We will see.

Your May and December plans look great. So much Disney on those APs!!!
Thanks! Def want to get our moneys worth for sure!!!!

So excited for another trip! AWESOME!
Thanks, I am really excited about December, it will be a lot of new things for us.

The second parade is less crowded for sure. I can't wait to be there this year for Christmas!
See we did that last year with the Halloween Parade and I feel like we missed out on less crowds on rides... I guess it is 50/50 on that.

So wait...did you just ditch me? ;)
August update will be coming soon! Still def going in August as airplane tickets are non-refundable!

Your plans for November sound great!! Love all of the dining reservations you plan on making too! I would definitely recommend Storybook dining, that would probably be super fun with a big group. Hoop de Doo as well!
Thanks! My girlfriend was surprisingly meh on the Storybook dinning. So we will see.

No, I mean for Thanksgiving! We are at POFQ.
Oh... yeah... totally left you high and dry... Sorry. I changed my mind. I figured we will probably want to go to EPCOT a bunch and you know that new area called star wars land... And Andy actually really like Caribbean Beach this trip. Which was a HUGE suprise to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter