Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

For your adults only trip I vote Flying Fish FOR SURE if you are at the Boardwalk. We did it the night we were staying there and it was awesome to just walk down. And it was DELICIOUS!! Highly recommend. Jiko is great too if you can make it over.
I will def keep that in mind! I have too many places and things I want to eat. There isn't enough time.

December also sounds super fun! Hopefully you will be able to hit ROTR the last day. I mean you have to live up to your handle! haha I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the JBJB dessert party!
I am thinking if we can be in the right mind frame it will be worth it.

What a hectic time!! I'm glad you were able to get everything booked though! everything looks good!
Oh my gosh, what a morning!!! I would have been freaking out for sure. Glad you were able to get most of the things you wanted without TOO much more hassle!!!!!!
Looks like you got everything you wanted! Even if it was hectic lol
Thanks! I am glad I got everything. I feel the extra pressure since I am basically planning the L's vacation as well!

Wow! That was a seriously hectic morning! Looks like you managed to finally get everything sorted though, and your plans look great :)

Hi Everyone!!!

Gwen is Rock Climbing today, so I have some time to do a little dis boards time!

I just ordered our magic bands for December! I have have been keeping an eye on the bands for something Andy would like, with no real luck. But I looked today and saw they had Snack Christmas ones!!!!

I debated waiting to see if they would come out with other Christmas ones, but who knows if they will or how long they will keep them up.

So, this is what I ordered.
Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 4.28.01 PM
All 3 of us have the same and Andy just Red. I was also debating dividing it up and ordering one and waiting and seeing but with my luck they wouldn't come out with nothing else and then there would be sad people in my family.

I also adjusted some Animal Kingdom fast passes. We were with the L's this weekend. And the littlest L is only 41" at the moment. So, it was decided that there was no way he would be 44" by Thanksgiving. So, I went in today and switched FOP for him and Moma L to Navi River Journey and Everest to Dinosaur for Little L and Daddy L.

Believe it or not but we have never used Rider Swap, but I "think" we should be able to get a rider Swap for Moma L and at least a couple of us to go with her on FOP? Daddy L isn't big on Roller Coasters, so I don't think he will miss riding Everest.

The other item that I thought of this week, was I don't have us going to Disney Springs on this December Trip. And I forgot about the Tree Trail! Is it worth doing? Does it start at a certain time of day? Could we do that Saturday before we go to Magic Kingdom with the L's? maybe lunch there as well?

Might be a good thing to do before heading to the parks... We could do counter service lunch see the tree, nice and low key?

Wow, you have a lot going on! 3 trips to plan for.

The FP+ Plans look good for the Nov/Dec trip. I’m surprised it was not to hard to get some tougher ones like SDD and FOP. How fun to spend time with friends on that trip!

I thought about going over Thanksgiving week with Andi but the flights are so high and I think we will pass on this one. I did get good FP+ for the trip. I would love to go but I don’t see it happening for us. If we do it would be 11/24-11/30.

We are thinking about Disneyland in 2020, maybe August??

Thanks for the heads up on the Christmas magic band! I saw your post as I was walking out of work yesterday and immediately hopped on to get one! Idk that I love that they are charging $20 for them but it is a super cute band!

I just so happened to log in and notice the Holiday Snack MB yesterday, too! I had told myself I wouldn't buy any of the special bands for more than $10...obviously I lied!! I had to have it, so I ordered one up for me, and free ones for Rob and Jimmy, so still under budget LOL

The Christmas tree trail is cute, but don't kill yourselves to get over there and see it!

I thought about going over Thanksgiving week with Andi but the flights are so high and I think we will pass on this one. I did get good FP+ for the trip. I would love to go but I don’t see it happening for us. If we do it would be 11/24-11/30.
It helped that we were flying Friday Morning. It actually would have been cheaper if we did what I wanted to do, which was fly ON Thanksgiving.

We are thinking about Disneyland in 2020, maybe August??
Nice! We actually enjoyed going around Easter. There were black out dates with the holiday, so I think that helped with crowds.

Thanks for the heads up on the Christmas magic band! I saw your post as I was walking out of work yesterday and immediately hopped on to get one! Idk that I love that they are charging $20 for them but it is a super cute band!
I love them. I know, it sucks that they are $20 not $10 but I love that they are holiday themed! Mine shipped already!

I just so happened to log in and notice the Holiday Snack MB yesterday, too! I had told myself I wouldn't buy any of the special bands for more than $10...obviously I lied!! I had to have it, so I ordered one up for me, and free ones for Rob and Jimmy, so still under budget LOL
Ha! I know! I have been debating getting one for this adults only trip and keep talking myself out of it.

Finally up to date on this one!
Hi Everyone!!!

So, I stupidly realized that my 180 day has come and past for our February trip! I have NOTHING planned out yet! NOTHING!

I did realize that we will be in Disney for Valentine's Day. Which I know isn't a big holiday but they usually bring out a few fun treats for the day.

Here is my question, what would be a good restaurant to go to that night? It will be all 4 of us, but I think it would be nice to go somewhere different.

Maybe La Cellier?
Hmm, mom and I were there for Valentines Day this past year. We ate at Ohana, which didn't have anything special. I know at Sanaa they had some special desserts (that started at least a week beforehand though), that looked yummy, but I couldn't justify stuffing myself too much! At Magic Kingdom though they did have Cinderella's carriage out for a photo opp (I think it was Feb 13-15), so try to get over to take a photo with it! We also got the S'mores at the Ganachery!

Oh, and this is what I did find from last year: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...entines-day-2019-at-walt-disney-world-resort/
It looks like Le Cellier had a fancy meal, as well as special fondue, which could be fun to get even if you don't do the steak option!

All 3 of us have the same and Andy just Red. I was also debating dividing it up and ordering one and waiting and seeing but with my luck they wouldn't come out with nothing else and then there would be sad people in my family.
Maybe you could switch out the MB pucks so everyone has a different center color and that way you can easily tell whose MB is whose!

Your FP day sounds so stressful but glad it worked out in the end!

I snagged those Holiday snack bands too! They were too cute to pass up.

The Christmas Tree trail in DS is cute and fun to see if you can fit it in your plans but not if it's gonna cause chaos to change them. It opened at 11 am last year.

That Christmas MagicBand is so cute! Great score!
Thanks! I am excitied for them to arrive!

Maybe you could switch out the MB pucks so everyone has a different center color and that way you can easily tell whose MB is whose!
Good Idea! Gwen also really liked the It's a Small World one I picked for me. I could do that for her as well!

The Christmas Tree trail in DS is cute and fun to see if you can fit it in your plans but not if it's gonna cause chaos to change them. It opened at 11 am last year.
I am leaning towards doing this on Saturday before we head to MG. We will be out late the night before, so we can sleep in and chill for awhile. Then head to DS for lunch and check out the trees. Then hop on a bus to MK....

Not sure how I fell so far behind but all your Thanksgiving trip plans sound so great. Disney at Christmas is my absolute favorite and I may be in the minority but I loved the Jingle Bam show. Its over the top and doesn't make a ton of sense, but its like Christmas is exploding everywhere.

I'm dying over the Christmas snack bands. I may have to book a one night reservation just so I can get them :P

Not sure how I fell so far behind but all your Thanksgiving trip plans sound so great. Disney at Christmas is my absolute favorite and I may be in the minority but I loved the Jingle Bam show. Its over the top and doesn't make a ton of sense, but its like Christmas is exploding everywhere.
I am excitied for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam! I love the Christmas Specials!

We really enjoyed the Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam dessert party the first year it was offered! The only thing that was a slight issue for us (and maybe is resolved by now!) was they didn't really announce when it was time to start heading over to the viewing area. All of a sudden we heard the announcement that the show would start in 5 minutes or whatever it was and we were in a mad dash to get over there. Of course there were a ton of strollers parked in front of us and kids on shoulders by the time we got over to the viewing spot, which didn't seem all that exclusive. Though we did get extra water bottles and hot chocolate there, as well. Other that that, it was amazing!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Happy Tuesday! I am working from home today and tomorrow. And waiting for some items to be done by my co-workers. So, I am taking a quick break to post an update!

October Trip:
Still going with the no plans plan.

I am trying to devise a drink & snack crawl at Disney Springs. I am thinking we might come over Saturday evening. As last year, EPCOT was a mad house that evening. These are the places I am thinking of hitting up, in no particular order.

Homecoming: Watermelon Mash & Moonshine!
Andy feel in love with the moonshine drinks from here last adults only trip.
Untitled
Does anyone know if we can order the thigh high biscuit sliders from that outdoor window?
Untitled by Ariella Saucier, on Flickr
Or maybe could I get a piece of hummingbird cake to go?

Morimoto Asia Street Food: Ribs!!!
Morimoto Baby Ribs (3 pcs)
Pork Ribs, Cilantro and Hoisin Sweet Chili Glaze
These are so good and we will def try and stop here for these. Not a great drink selection listed on the website. Maybe they have more not listed. Or maybe just a good place to have a water between places.

Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar: Tuna Tacos & Drinks
IMG_0397
Tanis Tuna Taco
Togarashi-spiced Ahi Tuna, Avocado Crema, Pico de Gallo, Shaved Red Cabbage, and Grilled Corn Tortillas
I saw these pop up on Instagram and they look soooo good!
Anything Goes
Anything Goes
byejoe dragon fire spirit, fresh Lime Juice, Passion Fruit, and Pineapple Juice
I had this in August with @ariane37 and loved it. It might take over for my favorite here, over the cool headed monkey.

Polite Pig: Anything?
We have never eaten here, and I would love to try something from here.
Maybe the Slider trio? to keep it a small dish...
Slider Trio

Southern Pig, Low and Slow Brisket and Fried Chicken
Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 10.01.20 AM
Ok, YES!!! I just found this picture online. YUM!!!!

Bee's Knees
London Dry Gin, Honey and Lemon
And this sounds tasty.

Wine Bar George: Maybe just a walk by? Not sure how much food we can eat! Or drink.
Frozcato made with DOLE Whip® Pineapple
Moscato, Vodka, Pineapple
But if we stop, I will probably get this!

Other places I want to possibly hit:
Tutto Gusto Wine Bar
Maybe La Cava
Trader Sam's

December Trip:
I booked us a lunch reservation at Homecoming on Saturday. I had the choice of 10:15 & 12:30. I went with 12:30. I am thinking Friday will be a full day and a late-ish night with the fireworks. So, Saturday we can wake up whenever, relax for a bit. Then head to Disney Springs for lunch and check out the tree trail. And then we can head to Magic Kingdom to meet up with the L's.

February Trip:
So, I booked us Animal Kingdom Lodge for the last couple days of our trip! I used the Annual Passholder Discount that Disney just released. It is still SUPER $$$ since it is leading into President's Day weekend. But I figure if it is super crowded, what better resort to want to just hang out at? right? I am super excitied about this! This has been a bucket list item for us for awhile.

So, now I want to load up on the restaurants there!
BOMA breakfast and dinner, Sanaa & Jiko!!! Not sure what I want to do.

I do have Hoop Dee Doo Review at the end of the trip, so, I probably will switch that to be earlier in the trip.

I haven't had a chance to figure this all out yet. Just super excitied about Animal Kingdom Lodge reservation!

Your Disney Springs Crawl sounds awesome! Definitely sounds like a good idea over fighting the Saturday night F&W crowds!

How exciting to get to stay at AKL! I feel like the discounts were actually pretty good this time compared to the fall ones that came out so I'm sure its still a good deal! I think that will be a perfect spot to hang out to avoid the crowds. But I agree, I would definitely move HDDR to earlier in the trip!

Your Disney Springs crawl sounds amazing!! We definitely don't give enough time to Disney Springs, and a lot of what you mentioned has me thinking we need to change that!!

How exciting for you to stay at AKL!! We have never stayed there either, and I think you're right. If you decide to do resort days, that's certainly a good choice!!

I can't remember if you've done Hoop De Doo before. I did it for the first time on our EPIC trip, and it was my birthday. SO much fun!!! You will love it. Also, I got a really delicious drink at Trail's End while we were waiting....which I can't remember what it was right now, but something pink with strawberry LOL Yummmmm, could go for one right now, honestly!!

Anything Goes
byejoe dragon fire spirit, fresh Lime Juice, Passion Fruit, and Pineapple Juice
I had this in August with @ariane37 and loved it. It might take over for my favorite here, over the cool headed monkey.
Same here! I'm not positive it's replaced the Monkey as my fave but I think it may have. I'll know for sure after I have both again in January :drinking1

I will suggest you try an app or two at Jocks! We love everything we've tried and totally miss it when we have a trip during which we don't eat there. In fact for January Renee asked Jenny and I if we wanted to book a meal somewhere after drinks at Jock's and we both said nope, we rather eat at Jock's!

The AP rates were actually really good this time around and beat the resident rates. Have you stayed at AKL before? Steve isn't a fan but I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter