Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

So many choices for your Tinker bell gifts! You're making me feel festive just looking at them! I love the pjs, and the Grumpy shirt for Andy! (I'd totally wear that lol) Not sure about your conundrum for what to get Morgan though. It's a shame they don't just carry all those things in both adults and kids sizes because I feel like that would make the decision easier!

Welcome home!!!! If you are willing to give up Homecoming for Polite Pig that must be really good. And burnt end meatballs???? That sounds amazing.

So loving all your Christmas stuff. Too funny I just ordered us PJs from the Disney store yesterday. I got me the Mickey and Minnie sleighing one, Jason the similar ones with goofy, and Casey the snacks onesie. They were expensive but thought they'd be perfect for decorating the tree and of course Xmas morning. Good thing I'm not actually going during Christmas time or my wallet would have a serious hurting.

If you are willing to give up Homecoming for Polite Pig that must be really good. And burnt end meatballs???? That sounds amazing.
Just because who knows when I will do a real trip report on this trip...

Untitled
Burnt Ends BBQ Meatballs
House Brisket, Cheddar Grits and Layla’s Sweet BBQ Sauce
It was 3 meatballs on a bed of grits and crunchy fried onion strings like you would get on top of green bean casserole.

Now, I an NOT a grits person but I really liked the grits! But I don't know what is proper in the world of grits. But I would eat those any day. And the meatballs.... were so good. The BBQ sauce was a sweet sauce, but it wasn't a ton of it, so you could distribute it with the meatball and the grits.

Untitled
Slider Trio
Southern Pig, Low and Slow Brisket and Fried Chicken

On the far left:
Fried Chicken

Sweet and Smoky BBQ, Duke's Mayo, Pickles and Cole Slaw served with Pickle Spear
This was Andy's favorite. The sauce on it was fairly sweet but the mayo balanced this out a bit. Andy did order with no pickles but I would think that would balance it out a bit more as well.

Middle Slider:
Low & Slow Brisket

Prime Brisket, Pimento Cheese, Porter BBQ, Pickled Jalapeños and Onion Straws served with a Pickle Spear
OMG!!!! The brisket was soooo good. And the Porter BBQ Sauce was amazing. Not nearly as sweet as the Sweet and Smoky BBQ Sauce on the chicken.

Far Right:
Southern Pig
Pulled Pork, Fennel-apple Slaw, tangy Mustard BBQ and Duke's Mayo served with a Pickle Spear
This was our least favorite, but it was still really good.

They also have mixed drinks on tap!
Untitled

I ordered the
Moscow Mule
Vodka, Ginger Beer and Lime
Untitled
This was good, it was a mule. And I did like that it came in an copper mug and not just a plastic cup.

Sweet Tea Old-Fashioned
Bourbon, Sweet Tea Syrup and Bitters
Untitled
Andy's was strong! And he didn't really like it. But he isn't a bourbon on the rocks kind of guy. But they had Sweet and UnSweetend Tea by the self serve soda. So, Andy added more tea to it, and liked that much better.

I think you guys would really like it. It was not your average counter service meal!

Husbands are all alike...we were at the Disney store last night and that is exactly what Trevor was looking at! Some of them are pretty good though.. .:)
Right?

So many choices for your Tinker bell gifts! You're making me feel festive just looking at them! I love the pjs, and the Grumpy shirt for Andy! (I'd totally wear that lol) Not sure about your conundrum for what to get Morgan though. It's a shame they don't just carry all those things in both adults and kids sizes because I feel like that would make the decision easier!
I am so into Christmas already! And it's so EARLY!!

They were expensive but thought they'd be perfect for decorating the tree and of course Xmas morning. Good thing I'm not actually going during Christmas time or my wallet would have a serious hurting.
They are $$$ Which is why I am waiting till Tuesday to use the 25% off! The leggings aren't cheap either! Damm you Disney!

Wow, you are making me so hungry!!!! That all looks and sounds amazing. I'm not sure what makes a proper grit either but I've rarely met one I didn't love so I'm sure I'd be all over these. And drinks on tap??? This place has our name all over it!

A few more items have been purchased!

I got park bound buttons for Tink to give the girls.
Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 3.54.34 PM
One is a giant one, that they can use for autographs. And I had ordered a big one awhile back, so they are different, so they can each have one.

And I ordered our Star Wars Christmas Shirts...
Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 4.00.40 PM
This was Andy's top priority...
Top Right is My Shirt, Top Left is Morgan's Shirt
Bottom Right is Andy, and Bottom Left is Gwen.

I think the girls will really like the shirts I picked out for them.

My disneystore coupon is good tomorrow. So, I am patiently not patiently waiting for tomorrow to place that order. And my legging issue may have been solved in the time I have been waiting. I think some of the sizes are gone!!! Que sad music....

But it makes my decision a little easier I guess....
Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 4.12.25 PM
I also ordered these for our first night when we do the Dessert Party... I ordered a pack of 6 so, all of the kids and moms can have one.
But maybe I should save them for the day we are doing the Christmas Party?

And I ordered these off amazon as well.
Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 4.12.28 PM
I will use those for the Santa CheckList that I am working on.

I also ordered Christmas Mad Libs for the girls to use when we are waiting in lines. And some Star Wars stuff to keep the girls busy on the last morning, for IF we wait in the mob of people to try and ride Rise of the Resistance... A notepad, a star wars mad libs and a color by number book.

That leaves me something for the girls on AK/Party night. And I am not sure what to do for that just yet...

Your Tinkerbell gift and outfit shopping has me super excited about our December trip, too!!! I ordered our parkbound xmas buttons last year right after the holiday, and surprised myself by actually locating them just the other day LOL I was glad I found them, but since I'm addicted, I keep waiting for her to post more new ones, so I can get those too!

Your Tinkerbell gift and outfit shopping has me super excited about our December trip, too!!! I ordered our parkbound xmas buttons last year right after the holiday, and surprised myself by actually locating them just the other day LOL I was glad I found them, but since I'm addicted, I keep waiting for her to post more new ones, so I can get those too!
Right?! Your cruise will be so fun!

Enjoyed the trip report and the pics.

Just an FYI....we’ve been at Disney several years in a row the first week of March because we are close by for a yearly church convention.... and you need to know it is annoyingly crowded. Seriously. And we are 5 adults with no little ones.

So crowded that we decided against DIsney for March 2020.

Love all the christmas outfits! I really need to get moving on planning our outfits for December but since I just figured out Disneylands outfits and we leave Wednesday I doubt that will happen until we get home haha

Glad your adults only getaway was nice!

Hi Everyone!!!

It is getting so close!!! 19 days!!!!

Next weekend we visiting the L's for our 10th annual Friendsgiving! Which is hard to believe! It is going to be so hard to NOT talk about it. The only thing that will help is that we do have other people with us, one of which is very NOT into Disney.

Keeping the secret is getting so hard! Now that all the Christmas stuff is being rolled out, I want to tell the girls about it but know if I talk about it too much they will catch on!

I have to start reaching out to the girls teachers to find out about homework. they are only missing 2 half days and one full day, so hopefully homework won't be too bad. And I know Gwen's teacher will be ok with it. She is a big Disney fan as well! She spotted me at back to school night because I had by snack backpack and my snack phone cover AND my Flower & Garden Tervis cup. Oops!

So, I have been working on my cheap sheets that I put on our phone screens. It is how I really start to put the days together in my head. So, I thought I would start to go through the days here to run it by all of you experts!

So, let's start at the beginning!!!

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 9.21.01 AM
Here is my cheat sheet so far. Once I have all the days set up, Andy's takes it an dmakes it look ALOT better. But I get all the of the things on the page. (It is also my secret way to get Andy to think about the plan for our trip)

So, we fly out Black Friday Morning super early! I booked us parking already at a private place, so that we know for sure that we have a parking spot. I was worried leaving the day after Thanksgiving the lot would be full. And it is only a couple more $$$ a day, so we figured it was worth our sanity that morning.

We should land by 10:30. And hopefully make it to Caribbean Beach by noon / 12:30? (hopefully)

So, my plan is for us to check out all of the gingerbread displays. (minus Wilderness Lodge because we have dinner reservations later, so I know we will get there) I assume the L's might not be completly up for checking these out, and I def want to see them all!

Uber to the Poly, check out the Poly and have lunch there?
Maybe get some Pulled Pork Nachos for lunch!
Pulled Pork Nachos

Then head on the monorail and see the Grand Floridan and the Contemporary.
Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 6.30.37 PMScreen Shot 2019-11-10 at 6.37.03 PM

After we get our fill out the gingerbread of both, take the monorail over to EPCOT. Especially now that you don't have to go through security again! It would be worth it.

We could cut through EPCOT, maybe grab a treat? Maybe ride Spaceship Earth?

Head to the Beach Club to see there display.
Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 6.41.37 PM

Does Yacht Club have anything that we should check out? And the Boardwalk as well?

Then we can make our way into Hollywood Studios for the evening. I am hoping we can get there around 5:00? Does that sound reasonable? Worst case, if we had stuff we wanted to get rid, of we could ride the Skyliner to Caribbean Beach, drop the stuff off and then head to HS. I mean we need to go to Caribbean Beach anyway if we wanted to ride the Skyliner from EPCOT to HS? right?

We have 2 fast passes, Star Tours and Slinky. I assume it will be busy in the park, so I figure we will have just enough time to ride those and check out some of the holiday decorations. before we have to go check in to our dessert party!

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 11.30.35 AM

The plan will be to enjoy the desserts and the show and probably head out after. It will be a long day and I am sure we will be done by then! But we will be able to hop on the Skyliner and be back in no time! (hopefully)

Sounds like the perfect black Friday to me. Especially love you are making time for the gingerbread houses and checking out the resorts. We've only been there once around the holidays, but it was early in December so none of this was out yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!