Addicted

Livesincelebration

Living the Dream
Hey guys!

I had to travel to North Carolina today by car from Celebration, FL. I borrowed my daughters Ipod and downloaded ALL of the DIS podcasts. I listened to them the whole way here! OMG! I am addicted. Where have you been my whole adult life? I feel like I know you all personally! What a great show! I cannot wait to listen to you the whole way back! I am thoroughly and totally enthralled and cannot get enough! Thanks so much for being there!

:banana:

Stupid question, I'm sure, but how do I download Podcasts -- are they available on ITunes? :confused3 I've never listened to any sort of Podcast, so I'm really lost! I'd love for the DIS to be my first!

goto iTunes.com... scroll down a little find the button for "download iTunes"

Once you have it downloaded... in the column on the left goto iTunes store, then in the upper left corner search for "dis unplugged". Mash the subscribe button.

in the column on the left goto the podcasts... you will see a triangle pointing to the right, click on it so that it points down.

This will give you the list of all the back shows. you can click get all and it will download everything.

Then on tuesday mornings, around 8am you can goto the podcast page in itunes, and start mashing the refresh button every min. until Pete wakes up and posts the show.

There is also the videos that you would have noticed when you searched for "dis unplugged" (the space in there is important). This is similar, but different in that it is the videos not the shows.

:welcome:

Glad you found the DIS podcast, and yes they are very addictive. :)

I listened to them on the way to baltimore it made two and a half hours seem like twenty min.

Welecome ALL!

You can also listen to a feed on the computer. Click on the orange box at the top of the page that says "Listen Now"

It will go all the way back! I always listen to them!!

Thank you all so much for the info and not making fun of a newbie! I have an ipod and have downloaded music from ITunes, but didn't know about podcasts, or specifically, DIS podcasts. Any guesses what I'll be doing over the next few nights!? ;)

I do a lot of driving on weekends to and from my kids' tournaments and listening to the Podcast really makes the miles fly by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter