Adding a day to promo tickets

ash-n-brensmom

DIS Veteran
Hey, everyone!
I bought discounted promo tickets from Undercover Tourist for my upcoming Feb trip. I only got a 3 day ticket since that was all I had time for.
Well, plans changed and now I will be in Anaheim longer....YAY! Can I just add a day when I get there? Do I need to use the tickets to get a "bridged" ticket value? Do they even do that here like in WDW?
I'm not necessarily looking for an amazing deal, just want another day and in the most cost effective way.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Price bridging seems to be hit or miss. If you call and ask about price bridging, you'd get a different answer each time.

I can tell you it worked for me... But that was in 2012, and rules change.

So no definitive help. But at least it will bump the thread up for when people wake up and start posting in the morning :)

I wish there was a definitive answer, but I'm finding that CMs really have no idea how upgrades will work with the spring promo tickets. Maybe it's because DL so rarely offers a discount. I'm trying to upgrade standard 2 day tickets to 3 day promo tickets. I've called 3 times (because I wanted to be 100% sure it was possible before I rearranged travel and hotel plans) and I've been told 3 different things. I've got a yes, a no, and a maybe. Although, I really don't think the CM that told me no really understood my question. They all referred me to the ticket booth, and said CMs there are able to use "their own discretion." I've trying emailing too, but only receive replies telling me to call. I've rearranged my travel plans, and I'm hoping for pixie dust at the booth, but who knows what will happen.

Many times you’ll lose any discount as you pay the difference between what you paid and the current gate price of the ticket. If you’re lucky your tickets will be coded with the nondiscounted price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter