Adding a fifth day to do volcano bay one day - with 2 + 2 day promo, 2 park, park to park ticket

Travel2000

Earning My Ears
I have a possibly complicated question- if I have the 2 day + 2 day free promo ticket for 2 parks, park to park, can I add a fifth day just for volcano bay? how much that would cost? Or in the alternative, adding on volcano bay to the park to park ticket (though we really only want to do volcano bay one day). Or any other suggestions? THANKS!

I'm certain someone more knowledgeable might be able to help, but doing a quick search:

2 day P2P + 2 Days Free: $275 adult, $265 child (4 days total)
1 day Volcano Bay: $80 adult, $75 child

Total: $355 adult, $340 child for 4+1 days in park. (plus tax)

Alternatively:

3-Park 5-day P2P ticket: $399 adult, $389 child.

I think it makes sense to purchase VB ticket "separate". I checked UT, visitorlando and neither have any better promos (UT has a 4 day + 1 day free but just for their 2-park ticket).

4 days total, during which you can travel between all 3 parks to your heart's content.

I've had a couple more thoughts on your options, and here goes:

1. Get the 2+2 day 3 park tickets, and spend 2 half days at volcano bay amongst the 4 days in parks. (Park times TBD)

2. Get the same and go to volcano bay your first day, then upgrade your 2+2 tickets to 2 park seasonal (depending on when you're going) to get access to both parks for the remainder of your time there. You might even get a refund of the difference*

*I know people have successfully upgraded tickets to annual passes but YMMV once there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!