Adding a night to free dining

IncredibleboysMom

DIS Veteran
Is it possible, or should I just book room only? The room my family needs (handicapped accessible) for the additional night is showing availability at the resort where our FD reservation is. I'm thinking that this used to be easy to do, but the policy has changed?

Thanks!

Is it possible, or should I just book room only? The room my family needs (handicapped accessible) for the additional night is showing availability at the resort where our FD reservation is. I'm thinking that this used to be easy to do, but the policy has changed?

Thanks!
I couldn't get it for our last trip...Could see availability, but they said they couldn't with my offer. I'd def. call and see, but it didn't work for me.

Thanks!

Adding a night is dependent on having availability under the package. For example, if the offer is still available, and you can actually make a new reservation at the same resort with the extra date, then they will add it no problem. That's technically what they do. In fact, it is even very hard now to remove a day from a reservation. Last time I had to do this, I had to speak to Guest Services.

Since this involves an HA room, you may get some help by speaking with Guest Services. CRO will have to transfer you. Pixie Dust is a must...

I would recommend calling and asking.

We were booked (prior to Irma changing our plans) for a 9 night FD BB stay in September. I called to add a night to the beginning but there wasn't any availability so I booked a room-only reservation. Can't hurt to call and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter