adding a person

i.love.tigger

i love tigger
i am already bookd for nov, 2 adults 2 kids in the cheyenne got the 40% when we booked, we would like to add another adult will they do that over the phone, because it will be another room needed and it is going to cost megebucks to do it, i guess it wont be at the 40% prices.

thanks

You can check the price yourself before you book - just go on the website and put in a booking query for one adult at the Cheyenne for your dates. Thats the price you'll get when you phone to add the adult (it might even be a separate booking thats needed anyway, as its a 2nd room, and not in the same offer as your original booking).

you wont be adding a person to your booking but rather booking another room. you will keep your own room at the price you paid but pay the current price for one person in a room for the second.

you wont be adding a person to your booking but rather booking another room. you will keep your own room at the price you paid but pay the current price for one person in a room for the second.

exactly what i was gonna say :goodvibes

and this is exactly what we did too, we booked an extra room for an extra adult and child at the cheyenne for december,

it was quite expensive so purely for logistically financial reasons (ahem :littleangel:) we added another adult and another child. and then there were ten of us :woohoo:.

it just meant that we added the whole total for the 3 rooms together and divided it by 10, worked out at €194 per/person rather than €700 per room or whatever it works out at.

rosabellex

exactly what i was gonna say :goodvibes

and this is exactly what we did too, we booked an extra room for an extra adult and child at the cheyenne for december,

it was quite expensive so purely for logistically financial reasons (ahem :littleangel:) we added another adult and another child. and then there were ten of us :woohoo:.

it just meant that we added the whole total for the 3 rooms together and divided it by 10, worked out at €194 per/person rather than €700 per room or whatever it works out at.

rosabellex

This is how we did it too. My Emma had five in her party so needed two rooms. After my daughter went through a tough operation, the grandparents offered to have my 14 year old while i joined Emma to bring down the price in the other room they needed (though in theory, her youngest sleep in bed with them so the other room is totally mine and my daughters). We added the extra adults then split the cost (both rooms were under the 40% though) and it worked out £300 per adult in a Montana room for 4 days/five nights. A lot less then if I'd booked on my own...and the original price would've been nearly £600 due to single occupancy!! I get to stay in my favourite hotel for bonfire/fireworks on the lake and the begining of Christmas now :)

Just realised we are there almost at the same time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter