Adding an adult to part of trip- any advice?

bingbong

Earning My Ears
Hi all, my SIL is thinking of joining us for the last couple of days of our trip in the Cheyanne. It'll be lovely if she can but before she goes about booking anything, I thought I'd look into a couple of things first!

As she will be travelling on her own, she will only need a small room but I presume all rooms are the same size? Does anyone know?

Are there connecting rooms? If so, how would we go about making sure we got connecting rooms when we are booking in on thursday and she won't be arriving til Friday? It's possible she'll be coming on Thursday but Friday is more likely.

Is is likely to work out really expensive for a single adult travelling on their own?

Does anyone have any other advice that might be of use to us?

Staying with us in our room isn't an option as there'll be 2 adults, 2 children and 1 baby/toddler in the room already.

I realise this is an unusual question so thanks in advance if anyone has any advice!!

Cris

Connecting rooms are not guaranteed so you can only hope that your request is possible. IMHO I would think that since you are arriving at different times there would be less chance than normal of your request being honoured. However wishing you every success in this regard :goodvibes

Yes your SIL as a lone adult will be charged a room supplement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter