Adding AP holder upon arrival

SleepingX3Beauty

Mouseketeer
Just wondering, we are going with 2 couples of wich 1 couple both have Dreampasses, wanting to stay in 2 rooms (1 for each couple).
I've been doing some math and the outcome is that in stead of booking 1 package and 1 Room only with AP discount booking, we are off almost 300€ cheaper with 2 1-person packages. So we would be booking a room for each of the non AP holders, yet they will be sleeping in one and us as AP-holders in the other. And adding 1 AP-holder to each of the rooms so we'd be booked in for each room with 1 "regular" guest with tickets and 1 AP-holder.
Now I was wondering: is this possible? I mean they don't know who sleeps where right, and as long as we've all payed our tourist taxes, this shouldn't be causing trouble?

Figured I'd check with you guys just to be safe.

Other option is booking 1 1-person package for the non AP holders and 1 for us AP-holders, and then just giving them the remaining ticket we won't be needing. Is this possible, or are there names on the tickets? We're related and have the same surname so the surname on the tickets would be the same.

Yes, we did something similar last year and it was fine. As you say, they won't know who is in which room and no one ever checks the names on the park tickets at the entrance (if they even have names, I can't remember).

By the way, have you checked the price for the AP room only - when I called it was less than I was expecting.

park tickets do have the surname of the name on the package booking - but no-one checks them. I've given my package park tickets to others in my party twice, both times their surname was not the same as mine, no problems at all.

We did the same! DH, DD and I had APs, my parents didn't! I booked 1 adult for one room, 1 adult (and 1 child - she was free to made no difference - had never added a child with an AP to a booking before, so wasn't worth the hassle!) for the other. Made sure the one room was in our surname, the other in parents, and was all fine! In the hotels themselves they don't care if the added on adults have APs or not. So we gave our adult tickets for the week for one person to my parents. Sorted!

C x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter