Adding Buffalo Bills to booking

harveylolamumma

Earning My Ears
I booked through disneyholidays for September and didn't originally book Buffalo bills. I've just seen that it's cheaper to add buffalo bills to the booking than buy the tickets. Does anyone know if I can ring up and get it added on before the balance is paid off?

harveylolamumma said:
I booked through disneyholidays for September and didn't originally book Buffalo bills. I've just seen that it's cheaper to add buffalo bills to the booking than buy the tickets. Does anyone know if I can ring up and get it added on before the balance is paid off?

Yes :) You can even add it upto 10 days before you go!

If you do call them to add to your booking would you mind messaging me how much extra it is per person please as I am also interested and booked through disneyholidays x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter