Adding days to a Canadian discounted 5 day pass

Just when I had given up on the hope of getting Hoppers for our upcoming trip (because it was going to be way too many $$$) you dangle this little carrot in front of me. If I could do the upgrade to PH for $75 I would jump on that. Ideally I want PH+ as we are going to the water park one day. I'm paying $60 for that so the PH is a no brainer. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Just when I had given up on the hope of getting Hoppers for our upcoming trip (because it was going to be way too many $$$) you dangle this little carrot in front of me. If I could do the upgrade to PH for $75 I would jump on that. Ideally I want PH+ as we are going to the water park one day. I'm paying $60 for that so the PH is a no brainer. Thanks for sharing your experience.
All depends who you get at the counter...unless this is a brand new strategy! Doubt it...but hopefully we'll see more reports like that one.

Wish I added water parks to my 10 day hopper. I bought during first offer before they slapped that exp date on tickets. I had 2, one I exchanged last Nov for AP because I had 2 trips booked. So I’m good for this year. AP exp in Nov 2018. But for future trip when I plan on using the 10 day, I’ll try to see if I can add WP. Without loosing my discount. Lesson learned, it was a cheap add on, should have done it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!