Adding DDP on arrival

HeiHei523

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had an experience of adding the DDP on arrival/check in at their resort? Appreciate the "Free Dining" offer is more of a premium rack rate room price to give you the free dining, so exploring ways of utilising the dining plan with the least expense possible...!

Has anyone had an experience of adding the DDP on arrival/check in at their resort? Appreciate the "Free Dining" offer is more of a premium rack rate room price to give you the free dining, so exploring ways of utilising the dining plan with the least expense possible...!
You can't add the dining plan once there, it needs to be added at least 48 hours before you arrive/check in

Do you think you’ll get a room discount bigger than the free dining? I know there are people who say that and that the dining plan is not worth the money, ‘I pay less out of pocket’. Whilst I know you can spend less out of pocket it’s not a lot less unless you always eat the cheapest things on the menu. I actually liked the freedom of looking for the most expensive!

The U.K. offer is not as good as it used to be, it is pretty much now just free dining, but used to also have a room discount but there a lots and lots of Americans who wished they could buy our packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!