Adding Extra Nights On

NooNoo

Earning My Ears
I just booked online for 7 nights at GFV. Now, I actually want 14 nights so I have been told to book the 7 and then call up each day and add an extra night on until I have the 14.
My question is can I do this online too?
And if so how do I do it? I've had a look and I can't seem to find an option to extend your stay.
Do I do each additional night as a new booking and then phone up and get them to link them all together or what is the best way to do it?
(We haven't got a BT landline so phoning up every day is going to cost a fortune!)

Many thanks in advance!

I don't think you can do this online, you need to phone up. Or of course you could wait another 7 days and then do it online but it's risky. As far as phoning up I thought it was a local call from the UK even on a mobile. It's an 0800 number isn't it?

I just booked online for 7 nights at GFV. Now, I actually want 14 nights so I have been told to book the 7 and then call up each day and add an extra night on until I have the 14.
My question is can I do this online too?
And if so how do I do it? I've had a look and I can't seem to find an option to extend your stay.
Do I do each additional night as a new booking and then phone up and get them to link them all together or what is the best way to do it?
(We haven't got a BT landline so phoning up every day is going to cost a fortune!)

Many thanks in advance!

You can definitely book each night on-line and then at the end give MS a call and they will combine all nights into one ressie, ive even done it with different accounts and then had them join them together.

We had a virgin land line and never got charged by using the freephone access number.

I dont believe there is a way to do it online. I think it has to be done over the phone.

Its definitely free if you use the correct toll free number off the dvc website though.

I believe at the 11-month booking window that once you booked your first 7-days then that room is blocked from being booked by any other member for the next 6 or 7-days so you should only need to ring up 6 or 7 days later to extend the booking to 14-days.

But I'm not sure if that is the same at the 7-month booking window so when you do ring up to add the extra day ask MS if you need to ring up every day or can leave it until 6-days later.

And good luck with getting those extra days.

If you are at the 11 month window you do not need to call everyday I would call in 3 or 4 days and add as many nights as you can then leave it the same again to add the last 3 or 4 nights.

7 month window you will have to call to extend everyday as it's the best way to get the booking.

thanks everyone!
I have been calling every day just because thats what member services told me to do, even though it is 11 months out.
Oh well!

WhenI was given all my paperwork etc they said that the number was toll free for BT customers and it also mentions that on the piece of paper. Lets hope my next bill is not too bad then........

WhenI was given all my paperwork etc they said that the number was toll free for BT customers and it also mentions that on the piece of paper. Lets hope my next bill is not too bad then........

Are you first dialling 0800-8X-XXXX which connects you to AT&T and then when prompted dial the US freephone number for member services on 800-8XX-XXXX, if so then there's no charge.

Glad to hear you've managed to add the extra nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter