Adding guest to Castle Club rooms etc

addverbaan

DIS Veteran
I know that other people were wondering about adding people upon arrival to Golden Forest rooms on a room only basis and whether the benefits would still be given. I was wondering the same thing about the Castle Club for our october stay in DLH as I have a dream ap and the standard room is booked for hubby and son only so I sent the hotel an email. This is the response I got (within 20 mins of sending my email may I add!)

thank you for booking the Disneyland Hotel for your 40th birthday celebration. It is indeed possible to add yourself to an existing reservation even if it is for a Castle Club room. You will be asked to pay the local taxes upon check-in (1.65 euros per night p.p.).

Also as an added guest you will receive the Castle Club benefits, like a VIP Fast Pass. The Castle Club will be informed through mail.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any other information.

Yours sincerely,

so happy! Castle Club here we come!:cheer2::cheer2:

That's great news. :thumbsup2 In theory you should have been able to add extra people up to the room occupancy as the CC extras are reflected in the price that you've already paid for DH and DS but it's good to see it in writing.

The only thing I'd suggest is you may wish to consider requesting a room with two beds a few days before your stay as although the majority of rooms are two beds there are some with one king. There was a poster on here who was allocated a king at a hotel (think it HNY) a few years ago and she needed two beds as she wanted to add extra people at check-in and it caused quite a problem. I know the odds are extremely low (can't remember anyone else posting of same problem) and your DH and DS will probably be allocated a two bed room but just in case .....

Happy planning! pixiedust:

Thanks for posting this. That's makes it a really cost efficient way of getting the benefits of Castle Club or similar.

We're staying at the Sequoia Lodge in September and it would only cost £135 to upgrade to a Golden Forest room - tempting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter