Adding Hulu, ESPN to free Verizon Disney+

rere101399

DISmom
Has anyone figured out if it’s possible to get a reduced cost Hulu and ESPN bundle with Disney+ still if the Disney+ is free through Verizon? We signed up for our Disney+ through Verizon and it works 🎉but I haven’t seen any info on if I can still bundle it with the Hulu and ESPN, basically not paying for the Disney+ portion. Anyone done this or found out if it’s possible?

Has anyone figured out if it’s possible to get a reduced cost Hulu and ESPN bundle with Disney+ still if the Disney+ is free through Verizon? We signed up for our Disney+ through Verizon and it works 🎉but I haven’t seen any info on if I can still bundle it with the Hulu and ESPN, basically not paying for the Disney+ portion. Anyone done this or found out if it’s possible?

I’m guessing that Verizon got a very good rate. Verizon probably paying l less tha.n half of the regular cost. Just my guess. I got Hulu free from sprint I watch a couple of shows on there but no way will I pay for it.

I currently have free Disney+ through Verizon. I received an email today that I can add Hulu/ESPN+ for $6 a month. We currently have Netflix and Sling. The kids use the Netflix mostly and I use Sling. I watch current shows like Chicago Fire, PD, Med, Bravo shows like Real Housewives, and MTV Shows, but all via the "DVR" that Sling automatically does (few shows have I clicked "record series" on, yet, they almost all show up there) because like the Chicago shows, our sling package doesn't even come with access to this channel "live" I don't believe, and we randomly watch whatever is actually on "live" TV. For local channels, such as during extreme weather, or for local news, we switch over to a Walmart antenna and get like 10 location stations. MY QUESTION IS -IF I CANCELLED SLING AND SWITCH TO HULU, WOULD I LOSE ACCESS TO CURRENT TV SERIES?

I currently have free Disney+ through Verizon. I received an email today that I can add Hulu/ESPN+ for $6 a month. We currently have Netflix and Sling. The kids use the Netflix mostly and I use Sling. I watch current shows like Chicago Fire, PD, Med, Bravo shows like Real Housewives, and MTV Shows, but all via the "DVR" that Sling automatically does (few shows have I clicked "record series" on, yet, they almost all show up there) because like the Chicago shows, our sling package doesn't even come with access to this channel "live" I don't believe, and we randomly watch whatever is actually on "live" TV. For local channels, such as during extreme weather, or for local news, we switch over to a Walmart antenna and get like 10 location stations. MY QUESTION IS -IF I CANCELLED SLING AND SWITCH TO HULU, WOULD I LOSE ACCESS TO CURRENT TV SERIES?

Hulu doesn’t have much mainly abc shows. I can help you out later with the list of shows they have. Probably be a few hours until I get back home.

Update there’s a lot more shows than I thought. Chicago Fire is on there. Way too many for me to list. Mainly abc, fox, nbc. Some cbs but not many.
I will say try it out. Keep sling while you make up your mind. Or cancel you can always go back.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!