Adding magic morning

lcp9

DIS Veteran
So, we have 7 ticketed people going and our first day is next Monday. 6 of us have 3 day PH with MM. My brother only bought a 2 day PH because he thought he had to leave early Wednesday for work. As it turns out, he can stay and so we are trying to upgrade his ticket to a 3 day with MM. Tickets are obviously unused, and we plan to try to upgrade Sunday night before we go to the parks.

One CM told me that we would for sure have MM on the upgraded ticket. I called again about something else today, and asked again out of curiosity - and she told me it's at the discretion of the ticket booth.

I get we already bought the tickets and yada yada but it will be kind of a bummer if 6 of us can go in and one can't. What are the chances the ticket booth allows us to add MM to that upgraded ticket? Any experience doing that?

Tickets bought at the gates of the park do not come with MM, so I would say to expect that it wouldn't happen. You can always ask when upgrading, though.

There is always possible pixie dust, but Tinkerbell is kinda a fickle fairy regarding her pixie dust.

So, we have 7 ticketed people going and our first day is next Monday. 6 of us have 3 day PH with MM. My brother only bought a 2 day PH because he thought he had to leave early Wednesday for work. As it turns out, he can stay and so we are trying to upgrade his ticket to a 3 day with MM. Tickets are obviously unused, and we plan to try to upgrade Sunday night before we go to the parks.

One CM told me that we would for sure have MM on the upgraded ticket. I called again about something else today, and asked again out of curiosity - and she told me it's at the discretion of the ticket booth.

I get we already bought the tickets and yada yada but it will be kind of a bummer if 6 of us can go in and one can't. What are the chances the ticket booth allows us to add MM to that upgraded ticket? Any experience doing that?
If after upgrading, you find that it didn't come with MM, I suggest all seven of you go to the gates together on DL's MM.
CM's at the gate as mentioned might find a way to pixiedust: the the seventh person into the park with the rest of you.

Good luck

Geemo

thank you! We'll try the CM's at the ticket booth Sunday and if that doesn't work, I'm sure my brother will just come with us on MM and we'll see what happens like you said :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter