Adding more days into child promo ticket

DellyHoliday

Earning My Ears
We bought tickets for our kids when Disney had discounted child ticket promotion. We were originally planning on going to DL in April but we postponed it to October because of Covid. We would like to add an extra day to our ticket if we’re able to go in October (fingers crossed) since we had to wait additional 6months from our original trip dates. I know that you can add more days to your tickets, all you gotta do is just pay the difference. My question is will Disney honor our discounted promo tickets as full priced tickets? Thank you in advance!

We bought tickets for our kids when Disney had discounted child ticket promotion. We were originally planning on going to DL in April but we postponed it to October because of Covid. We would like to add an extra day to our ticket if we’re able to go in October (fingers crossed) since we had to wait additional 6months from our original trip dates. I know that you can add more days to your tickets, all you gotta do is just pay the difference. My question is will Disney honor our discounted promo tickets as full priced tickets? Thank you in advance!

No they won't. They know what you bought it for. If you bought it at a discount, you might get the value of the promotion (assuming you paid less than the promotion) but it won't be valued at the regular price.

If the Halloween parties are offered as usual, could OBB tickets count as your extra day? OBB tickets should give you about 8 hours of park time in DCA (3 hours of early entry + 5 hours of party time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter