Adding someone for 2 days in middle of trip?

4fordisneyworld

DIS Veteran
If I have a family member who is going to join us for 2 days and will be staying with us in our room (we are in a 5 person room and she will make the 5th), do I just add her to the reservation for the entire stay?

Can she take ME?

Thank you!

yes to ME, yes, just add to the entire reservation, UNLESS you are getting a DDP.

Even if you have a DDP, you will need to add her to the reservation in order for her to use ME. If you have a DDP you will need to also have her on the plan for the entire length of your visit. You will simply have lots of dining credits to use on the days she isn't staying with you.

Personally, I'd just stay with the existing DVC 10% DVC discounts OR if I was going for a second trip to WDW this year, I'd consider the Tables in Wonderland card and not get a DDP. I have 5 people for seven nights in May, and 3 people for 7 nights in December, so I'm getting the TiW this year, for the first time in a long time.

Last edited:

Even if you have a DDP, you will need to add her to the reservation in order for her to use ME. If you have a DDP you will need to also have her on the plan for the entire length of your visit. You will simply have lots of dining credits to use on the days she isn't staying with you.

Personally, I'd just stay with the existing DVC 10% DVC discounts OR if I was going for a second trip to WDW this year, I'd consider the Tables in Wonderland card and not get a DDP. I have 5 people for seven nights in May, and 3 people for 7 nights in December, so I'm getting the TiW this year, for the first time in a long time.

We quit using the DDP a long time ago. Just never fit our family and we seem to want food that isn't on the dining plan! Like The Ganachery!! I thought about TIW, as we have used in the past, but we seem to save more with just our AP or DVC discount. Ty for your input!

Last edited by a moderator:
Our son was only able to come on part of our trip and we contacted ME and gave them his flight information. It worked out great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter