Additional photography

JFox

DIS Veteran
I'm considering adding additional photography to our Memories package since we only get 1 hour. I want some getting ready and first look photos. Is it possible to add time with Disney photography OR better to hire an outside photographer to get these pictures? If I go with an outside photographer I seem to recall that they can't be shooting at the same time.

What are your outside photographer suggestions?

Additional hours of photography through Disney Fine Art Photography cost $250. An outside photographer may be cheaper, but the main reason people hire them is the ability to guarantee a style of photography that they prefer. You can have an outside photographer shoot the ceremony too, so that your photos are consistent. You would just forfeit the hour of photography included in the package. Again, many couples don't mind that because they prefer the look of the outside photographer's images. It really depends on your style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!