?Add'l Discout w/DC AND Premium Pass?

mom22

Earning My Ears
I joined Disney Club yesterday and received about a 10% discount on my Oct. booking at AKL today.I was wondering if I would be entitled to an add'l discout at hotel if I were to purchase a Premium Annual Pass or can such offers not be combined?

I don't believe you can combine discounts it really depends on which discounts are available. I think there are differing discounts & amounts for the AP vs DC. I think the break even point for the AP is if you will be at Disney for 9 days or more in a year it is a great value. This year will be the first time I get to be there long enough to justify. I am going in early August with my sister and her 4 kids, in October for a conference and in December for 9 days - our first Christmas trip. I think I will get my money's worth from an AP this year.

DebbieP
"

donald02.gif

We are planning a 9 night, 10 day trip in May. Because of our flight times, we usually get the UMP/LOS pass. For 10 days it was ~$400 per adult. The Premium Annual Pass will be ~$475. (The regular AP is ~$355 - but doesn't include water parks or Downtown Disney.) Since I got a much better rate at the AKL/DAK with the AP & plan a number of trips to DD & a water park, we are buying on Premium AP. The rest of the party will be getting the UMP/LOS. Our original ressie was with the DC for the WL & we saved $700+ by using the AP rate at the AKL - the standard view for both. Granted, it was a special deal, but it more than paid the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter