Address for Uber/Lyft drop off at DL

kappyfamily

MEESKA MOOSKA!
HI there- Does anyone know the address of the drop off/turn around off of Harbor when going to DL/CA? Last time I used Uber there I entered in the Denny's across the street but the last driver I had told me there's an actual address I can use for the turn around instead of Denny's.

thank you in advance!

On Lyft you just enter and select “Disneyland drop off” in the app. They all know where it is. Not sure about Uber as I don’t use them but I think you just enter and select “Disneyland Park”. Thats what it says in the app anyway.

PSA: Make sure you and your driver know where the drop off is located! We had someone post recently that her driver did not know, could not find it (even with the GPS), drove around for a while, then the poster demanded to be let out and ended up walking to the gates anyway. This poster did not know the exact location or she would have told the driver where to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter