Admins... just wondering...

Twilight Terror

DIS Veteran
...How long, on average, can it take for an admin email to be read? I understand that admins have many other things that occupy their time other than the DisBoards, so I don't want to resend an email without giving sufficient time for an initial response.

Thank you, TT :goodvibes

I read your email this morning (notice from your post in this board).

Hello again @WebmasterMaryJo I have had more time to take in what you and I previously said, and just wanted to clarify something. I previously emailed admin on the admin@wdwinfo.com address, and was enquiring how frequently that email account was checked. I only ask as you mentioned notices from my previous post, and the issue that I raised in the email is still present.

Thank you again, and sorry for any confusion.

Did you send an email to admin@wdwinfo.com?

Yes, I did, on the 22nd July (Aus time, so prob received on 21st in US cos of time difference). I have yet to receive a response, so wanted to know how long I should wait before resending. I am running out of options, as tried all over avenues before sending email. Thank you for your quick responses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter