Admirals Floor NBC - check in ?

princesspea

Earning My Ears
Hi
I was wondering if any of you who have been to nbc could help me. A lot of people are saying that it is really busy at check in time etc and to leave bags and come back later on. Is the same true if you are staying on the admirals floor as I think it was mentioned that they have their own reception desk?

I'm getting excitied now! I got the email from dlp last week about getting an extra night free so we rang them and they tagged it on to the end of our already booked holiday with no problems, yipeeeeee!! :-)

:Pinkbounc

PP

Hi PP :wave: ,

Yes, the Admirals floor check-in staff will be happy to take your bags and store them for you until you arrive back from the parks to check-in.

Richard. :)

Thanks Richard,

Is the admirals floor as hectic at check in time as the normal floors?

I was looking through your holiday history on your signature, you are so lucky to have ben to disney so many times! Hope you have a fabulous time on the cruise :-)
PP

Hi PP,

From my past visits, the Admirals Floor has always been pretty quiet in comparison with the main check-in desks. You should be all checked-in in no time at all. One of the great perks that the Admirals Floor offers :)

You can check out the Newport Bay Club FAQ Thread here -
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=331845

When are you off?? :)

HTH
Richard. :)

hi Richard,
thanks for that, I was hoping the admirals floor would be quieter! we fly out on the 18th so not long to go now!
It was your thread on nbc that encouraged me to book there actually as I didn't have a clue which hotel to go for from the brochures.

I might try the disneyland hotel next time but I want to check it out first before I pay that much money for a room!

Thanks for the advise!
PP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter