Adorable Podcast Mascot (Maxcot?) Picture

MenashaCorp

<font color=darkorchid>I'll throw some rum in the
OMG... for those who haven't seen it, go to the podcast show notes page (U can click my Pod Squad link below). The cutest thing EVER!!!!! Now I'm usually one who frowns on "dressing up" pets, but the golden Mickey ears rock! :lmao: :lmao:

And yes, Kevin, those are some seriously soulful brown eyes. In the words of a syndicated radio show's dog-loving crew... HE'S A BIG SWEETIE!!!! (Said in typical dog owner's "dog-voice" or baby talk)

Too bad we can't "Send Max to the Parks..." He'd be very popular.

That surname, though... "G. Pads??" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

He absolutely hates when I put those ears on him. I think he's worn them for a grand total of 45 seconds since I bought them last year. We also can't forget about my other child (from a previous marriage), my cat Figaro. Figaro is the original DIS mascot - we got him about 3 months after we started the site - so he goes back a long ways! He is usually in the podcast room as well - hoping someone will give him food :)

I'll try and find a picture of him, if not, I know Kevin has a few.

Pete

Max is one of the sweetest pups you'd ever want to meet. :love:

Since I listen to the podcast via my computer, my pooch had to respond to Max's 'shout out.' Too funny to watch him bark at the 'puter. :lmao:

:love: Oh that is sooo cute!!

BTW...we have a cat named Figaro also. :woohoo: (Does that make us Best Friends :confused3 )

It's cute when people dress up pets. :)

Kind of like babies. Get it on them and snap the pic quickly before they take it off.

Cute dog...and wearing the proper item, too. :) I don't get the G. If it were E, then I would. But I've been driving myself a little nuts trying to figure out the G. :crazy:

Okay, I'm guessing Max is a labrador, cocker spaniel mix?? He's adorable! He has those labrador eyes that just say "hey, I didn't do it..."

Figaro is my favorite name for a cat! Can't wait to see a pic!

I remember you mentioning Max before and was always so impressed that he sat there so quietly while y'all recorded because you never heard him bark. Now I know Pete just edited out his barks!

Max is adorable..but I'm looking forward to seeing Figaro. I'm a cat kinda girl! :)

I have a lot of pictures of Figaro but none seem to do him justice.

Since he's vacationing with Kevin and I at the moment (he spends his time between our house and Pete's) we'll work on getting some pics of him up.

John

Thanks, John. Does he look like Figaro from Pinocchio, by the way? My Xerox does...if Figaro was as big as an orca.

Max is one of the sweetest pups you'd ever want to meet. :love:

Since I listen to the podcast via my computer, my pooch had to respond to Max's 'shout out.' Too funny to watch him bark at the 'puter. :lmao:

Regina---you must send a pic of your sweet Pod "Squatter"!

Regina---you must send a pic of your sweet Pod "Squatter"!

I must agree, Maxwell is absolutely adorable! I love petting him during the show!:thumbsup2 But, Regina's dog, Boomer, looks a lot like my Zoe (the red min pin in my signature photo) so he is extra cute in my opinion! :cutie:

He absolutely hates when I put those ears on him. I think he's worn them for a grand total of 45 seconds since I bought them last year. We also can't forget about my other child (from a previous marriage), my cat Figaro. Figaro is the original DIS mascot - we got him about 3 months after we started the site - so he goes back a long ways! He is usually in the podcast room as well - hoping someone will give him food :)

I'll try and find a picture of him, if not, I know Kevin has a few.

Pete

He is a doll. Personally I think we should sic both him and Figaro on the idiot that left her 3 dogs out in the sun w/o food and water for 3 days to go to WDW. :mad:

What a big sweetie!! I have a Max, but ours is Maximus (after the Gladiator...don't ask). Your Max is absolutely beautiful! You just wanna kiss his little face!! :cutie:

Can't wait to see Figaro!

I'm sorry, but I just love his full name. Freaking funny and freaking genius! I may steal it for my next dog!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!