ADR and boarding group conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
What does disney allow if there is a ADR conflict with your ROTR boarding group? I realize I have 2 hours to return for my boarding group, but hear me out because I am still concerned. In a few days I have an ADR for 11:45 for H&V lunch, since that is a character lunch I usually estimate 1.5 hours. What if my boarding group is called at 11:00? There is no way I would be able to ride ROTR first and still make it to my ADR (according to reports it takes about an hour to ride), so I would have to hold off riding until after lunch. But I would only have until 1pm to ride. Assuming we get seated in an average amount of time, we will get into H&V around 12, but we would have to really rush to meet all characters and eat by 1pm.

So, does disney allow you to show a dining receipt and honor your boarding group a bit after the 2 hour window? Or would they let me in the restaurant (without the no-show fee) if I show up late to an ADR because I went on ROTR when my boarding group was called. If I have to choose one, I would chose ROTR, but then I would have to pay the no-show fee right? And I really don't want to skip the ADR either.

Anyone know?

The two hour window is to allow for dining.

You can ride before your ADR. This is more likely and then you have a grace period with your ADR. Let’s say you are late to your ADR you can explain the situation there and they should still accommodate you.

My ADR conflict is for breakfast at Topolino's at 10:45. So no showing up late. :( I am hoping to snag another for later in the trip for a back up incase we have to have GET cancel it due to BG conflict. Ideal would be to get a later BG so we may wait a second before trying.:scared: :)

Everything I've seen indicates that you should prioritize your BG.

CMs have been flexible/accomodating with FPs and ADRs when it's a BG conflict (show screenshot of your BG and call time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter