Adr and resort reservations

otg

Mouseketeer
I am unsure of what we resort we are staying at this year. My dates are basically set. Can I make a resort reservations Package so I can make my adrs at 180 days for the full stay. If I change resort or cancel the reservation and rebook will by adrs be safe?

I am unsure of what we resort we are staying at this year. My dates are basically set. Can I make a resort reservations Package so I can make my adrs at 180 days for the full stay. If I change resort or cancel the reservation and rebook will by adrs be safe?
ADRs are not linked to a resort reservation so you can make those without a reservation at all and if you change resorts they'll be fine. Happy booking!

Your ADR's would be fine. I get why you might wonder if there would be an issue (since onsite guests get to book their length of stay at 180 days from check in) but remember that it's only a matter of days before booking is available for the general public through your whole stay. It's a different animal from fastpasses, where there is a full month between when onsite guests can reserve them, and general ticket holders can reserve them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter