ADR change in Oct

andee515

DIS Veteran
So I want to make sure I am understanding this; with the change on Oct 27 that means that everyone that should have been making reservations for the lat 90days but couldn't makes them then? 1/4 of the years reservations on 1 day?, that ought to be fun...lol

Yes, that is my understanding. We'll be making reservations that day, ourselves.

Yep....it should be very interesting. There will be alot of tire people who get up early to try to start online. (I'll be one of them). I'll be making my ADRs for my March 6-12 trip and my April 25-May 7 trip. I'll be doing my March one first since my April one IS my 180+10, so not as much competition as the March one. I do wish they had choosen to tier the window. I'm sure the system will crash throughout the day.

I too will be getting up at 1:45am (central, I hope thats right...lol, never have been good with time zones) to try desperatly to get our ADRs.:scared1: We are going March 10-18th, on deluxe dining; so lots of ADRs to get!
Boy, will I be grumpy at work that morning. Good Luck everyone:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter