Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50s PTD

• Akershus

• Total voters

sarajda

Earning My Ears
Today was ADR day so I was up at 4:45 local to try and get as much of our first choices as possible. We’ve got the DDP and love midday character dining as an AC break instead of going back to the hotel midday, but I did book two evening fireworks time ADRs because we’ve never done fireworks dining.

I’m pumped to have gotten everything on our list including BoG Lunch, CRT for fireworks, Cali Grill for fireworks on resort day, 50sPTD, Tusker House & Akershus all at lunch on our chosen day! Only possible change is dropping Akershus if the new space restaurant opens in time for our trip and maybe picking up Chef Mickey before MVMCP (not doing a park before the party). If we add chef mickey we will pay for one TS meal out of pocket.....not sure which one would be best. Anyway! Happy happy dance!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!