ADR for 2

Peter Mac

Earning My Ears
Hi, I have been trying to make ADRs for 2 but the only availabilities I can find at the restaurants we hope to dine in are for 4.
If I make a reservation for 4 where do I stand with Disney if only 2 turn up (not ethically, that’s another discussion!)? It’s very frustrating to know that tables are available that I can’t reserve!

Book for 4 and don't worry about it then. The silly oh-so-NOT-convenient online system is weird like that about showing availability for 1 or 2 sometimes.

You can go back later and modify for 2. Just remember you must do that before 2 hours prior to the ADR time, or you will be charged the no-show fee for each of the "ghostly" 2.

It's not an issue, however, simply to arrive and say there are only 2 of you. As long as even one person arrives to keep the reservation, the no-show fee isn't charged. We're often seated at a 4-top, and CMs are familiar with this annoying quirk of the system.

Book for 4. You can immediately modify the ressie for 2 at the same time. I frequently travel solo and have been doing it for years…. book for 4, modify to 1.

Disney tech is just fine with this. Go figure :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter