ADR for someone else

KMarston

DIS Veteran
My Son in law is taking my DGS to Orlando to visit family in a few weeks and just bought tickets to MK for them for one day. I was talking him through making FPS and a plan for the parks. I just checked for ADRs at Crystal Palace that afternoon and snagged one. I want to get them a gift card to take care of the lunch. Are they fine using an ADR in my name for the two of them?

My Son in law is taking my DGS to Orlando to visit family in a few weeks and just bought tickets to MK for them for one day. I was talking him through making FPS and a plan for the parks. I just checked for ADRs at Crystal Palace that afternoon and snagged one. I want to get them a gift card to take care of the lunch. Are they fine using an ADR in my name for the two of them?
Bumping, I could really use some advice!

Shouldn't have any trouble, since they will be paying with gift card. Have him give your name and give him the reservation number. He will just check in as you and a party of two.

Shouldn't have any trouble, since they will be paying with gift card. Have him give your name and give him the reservation number. He will just check in as you and a party of two.

Thank you, I can send an old magic band of mine with him if you think that might help?

A magic band won’t help since it wasn’t used for park admission

Just make sure they use the adr. If they don’t you will be charged the no show fee since it’s your cc on the adr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter