ADR help!

LG2017

Earning My Ears
My family and I just decided to come to Disney for Thanksgiving and totally missed the 180 slot for ADR. We have 9 people (one highchair) to make reservations for. Hardly anything is allowing me to book with them even when splitting up. We wanted Crystal Palace, Tusker House, BOG (I know probably no way), Cinderella's Castle, and Liberty Tree for sure. Help!

Keep checking every day, several times a day. As you get closer some people may drop reservations but with 9 you may have to take what you can.

Keep checking online to see if cancellations come up. There will be many who change their plans and will cancel reservations to avoid the no show penalty. You can also subscribe to the cancellation thread for November which is a sticky at the top of this board. Also, try the Touring Plans reservation finder.

You need to include everyone in your group in your reservations. I could not tell if there are nine total or nine plus one in a highchair for a group of ten. Restaurants do not have many tables for large groups so it might be difficult to find one reservation for nine (or ten), but keep trying. If the best you are able to find are multiple reservations at about the same time for smaller groups you can request to be seated together when you check in. The castmembers will do their best, but it is only a request and since you are going at a very busy time it might not be possible.

Can you make two resertvations at the same time? It isn't allowing me to in the app.

You can call the dining reservation line and explain to the castmember why you need more than one reservation at approximately the same time and have the castmember make them.

If you prefer doing them online you can have one of the others in your group make the second reservation in their MDE account.

In another thread a poster said she made multiple reservations using the following procedure. I haven't tried it, but you could see if it works for you. It is in post #3:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/splitting-party-for-reservations-at-same-time.3608861/

My family and I just decided to come to Disney for Thanksgiving and totally missed the 180 slot for ADR. We have 9 people (one highchair) to make reservations for. Hardly anything is allowing me to book with them even when splitting up. We wanted Crystal Palace, Tusker House, BOG (I know probably no way), Cinderella's Castle, and Liberty Tree for sure. Help!
Get a free Basic Access account at Touring Plans, and use their reservation finder tool, which is very helpful in getting ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!