ADR on DDP with multiple rooms ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpk1951

DIS Veteran
We are taking all our children and grandchildren later this year. We have reserved three rooms to hold the crew. Each room has a different reservation number. When I call to make the ADR or go on line to do it, can I put in one of the reservactions (only two in that room) and make dining reservations for 9? Is there something else I need to know or worry about?

You can do it with one reservation #, BUT the dining online site says if you have 9 you have to call 407-WDW-DINE for your reservations. But if you had only 5-6 people, you could make them all online using 1 reservation #.

can I put in one of the reservactions (only two in that room) and make dining reservations for 9?

yes, you can.

I thought the large party limit for online reservations was 10, not 9. If you can't make reservations for a party of 9 online, you'll need to call for your reservations. Even then you do not need to provide all three room reservation numbers.

yes, you can.

I thought the large party limit for online reservations was 10, not 9. If you can't make reservations for a party of 9 online, you'll need to call for your reservations. Even then you do not need to provide all three room reservation numbers.

I haven't made any reservations for a few months but I actually thought it said parties of 8 (or parties larger than 8)! So I'm not sure - the OP should check the dining site and see what it says!

Thank you for the answers. I just looked at the site and it says you have to call for 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter