ADR System Upgrade - History

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure, someone mentioned something to me about it on my PTR so I wanted to explore my options....like I said, not sure it's enough control for me....lol!!!:lmao: But worth learning about and seeing how it's working for everyone....

Online ADR's is at the top of my Disney WISH list. It would give you ultimate control over your dinning. Alas, I believe you have been given faulty information unless you are part of a beta test that no one else knows about.

Online ADRs are only available to TAs at this time. There is a sticky at the top of the Disney Restaurants forum that will give you all the information about it on the first page of the sticky.

Just like last time I don't want this moved so I can just say that it's supposed to be next week and CM's have access to it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No actual date they just loaded the CM system then sent the info so someone needs to keep checking the website!!!!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

It has been posted by a current CM that until now online ADRs were only available to TAs. However, as of today, they became available to all Disney CMs to make personal dining ressies using the internal Disney network known as The Hub. This is a big development. It basically opened up the system to tens of thousands of employees all at once. That same CM (IMACM, btw) also stated that online ADRs would be made available to the general public very soon. Yes, we've all heard this before and no specific date was given, but keeps your eyes peeled for the possibility over the next few weeks.

I hope this a "go" soon, I think I would prefer it. Although it's always nice to talk to a real person, to answer questions and stuff...

If the CM's have access to the online booking now then it is one month from the date of the TA getting it.

I hope it isn't another month before the rest of us are allowed access to the online booking.

It has been posted by a current CM that until now online ADRs were only available to TAs. However, as of today, they became available to all Disney CMs to make personal dining ressies using the internal Disney network known as The Hub. This is a big development. It basically opened up the system to tens of thousands of employees all at once. That same CM (IMACM, btw) also stated that online ADRs would be made available to the general public very soon. Yes, we've all heard this before and no specific date was given, but keeps your eyes peeled for the possibility over the next few weeks.

I am sure one of you guys will find them before I get the news but YES, soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to make ADRs at the beginning of this week for September. I was hoping to do them online too. However, after calling when reservation line opened I was on hold about 30 min. I did get all 10 ADRs that I wanted for September with no problem. I was really worried about it since I've always booked BB and was able to make ADRs 6 months in advance. But was happy I got all my reservations and the times I wanted too.

Called this morning, after being on hold for 5 minutes (though was told it would be 30 min) I booked 6 ADR's then got hung up on before she gave me any confirmation numbers.....:scared1:.....so I called back and sat on hold for another 20 minutes and got Grand Gatherings :confused3, she said they were taking the overflow, so the very nice CSR helped me out, she first found all the ressies the last girl did and gave me confirmation numbers for those and then continued, at this point it is almost 8am and I am freaking out to get the ressies I really want. :scared: So we finish up and all goes well. 5 character meals! and I even ask her for the Mama Melrose Fantasmic! Dinner Pkg and NO PROBLEM, I get it! :woohoo: at about 8:15am they still had Fantasmic Dinner Pkgs !!! I am so excited I could scream !!!:yay:

ADR's
Chef Mickey
Ohana
Beirgarten
Ohana Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch
Liberty Tree
Play and Dine at Hollywood and Vine
Boma
Chip and Dale at the Garden Grill
Donalds Breakfastasaurus at Tusker house
Cap n' Jacks
Mama Melrose Fantasmic! Dinner Pkg

For all those that are having trouble getting what you want, just try to be flexible. I did and got everything I wished for. If you give them a time frame it works much better than a specific time. Good luck to you all in getting what you want too! :goodvibes

When are the TAs and CMs able to book? Does anyone know? The same 90 day window at 7AM? Or are they able to get in earlier??

When are the TAs and CMs able to book? Does anyone know? The same 90 day window at 7AM? Or are they able to get in earlier??

Yes, 90 day window but TA's are able to book at 0601 am. I am not sure what time CM's can book but maybe I can check tomorrow at 0601 am!! :)

Yes, 90 day window but TA's are able to book at 0601 am. I am not sure what time CM's can book but maybe I can check tomorrow at 0601 am!! :)

Thanks!! Good to know since I book in 12 days and it could happen for the public by then. Where should I be looking on the Disney site to see if online is available? I thought I remembered an area where a link would go, but I don't see anything today.

But cm's cannot book earlier than 7am since the phone lines don't open until 7am. They may be in earlier and may look but without a guest on the line they can't book it.

Called on Wednesday on Thursday this week for September and got everything I want even for large parties. Was on hold for only 2 minutes and it was all wrapped up in 20 mins on the first day and 5 mins on the second day.

We got:

Afternoon Tea
O'Hana
Rose & Crown
Liberty Tree Tavern
Kona Cafe
Tusker House Breakfast
Cindy's for breakfast
Segway Tour
Grand 1

All through one person, she was amazing!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter