ADR Window

twokids0204

DIS Dad #561
I know the window for ADR's is 180+10.

Can you start making ADR's on line at 12:01 the morning of your return 180 day window?

And how do you make them online more then 180 days out (the +10) part...

i.e. if my ADR date is tomorrow, I should be able to make ADR's for tomorrow and 10 days forward. How do I search ADR's online for the day after tomorrow?

online opens at 6am on the 180 day mark.

There is a place for you to link your reservation, which allows you to do 180 +10

But be careful when linking your reservation. You have to choose your resort and you must be specific when choosing. If you are staying at AKV Kidani, you can not choose AKV or AKL Jambo b/c the online system will not recognize you reservation. Same thing with BC for instance. If you are staying at BCV, you have to choose that and not BC. But that will open the +10 days for you.

Where do I open that up on the screen.... anyone have any screen shots, or experience doing this?

When you go onto the page where you book the restaurant there is a link in blue writing that says "link my reservation" or something along those lines. When you click on that it will ask for your confirmation number, last name, arrival date and resort. Once you fill in that information you we be able to access the extra 10 days.

When you go onto the page where you book the restaurant there is a link in blue writing that says "link my reservation" or something along those lines. When you click on that it will ask for your confirmation number, last name, arrival date and resort. Once you fill in that information you we be able to access the extra 10 days.

Awesome, thanks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter