• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adr?

beautyqueen

Mouseketeer
Our 180 days havent opened up yet, I still have a week to go...but since we have a large family..my husband and I with our five kids we have to book two rooms for a value resort, when I make my ADR's will that affect it at all, having two rooms with two different cards for DxDDP? Also we haven't actaully decided on our hotel yet...it's between movies and pop, can I make my ADR without our ressie number or should I just decided this week and get it booked befor making the ADR? Thanks everyone this is our frist trip and with 5kids it's a hard process to get organized and you all have been such a GREAT soruce of info to me!:worship:

You don't need a res to book an ADR. The only time I can think it would be really beneficial is if you are booking any dinners that require to be paid/deposit at booking, but you want to use DDP credits to pay.
I would just book all but those meals. And then once you have your room res booked, book any which require prepayment. And I would probably call in to get them linked properly.

If you have a reservation with the dining plan and want to go to one of the the ones that require the money up front you will want to have the dining plan or they will make you pay. the ones that you have to pay ahead are Cinderellas Royal Table, The spirir of aloha show and hoop de doo. If not it won't make a difference oif you have the dining plan yet.

As far as the two rooms they will put the dining plan on both room cards and you will just need to give them both cards when paying.

I would also pick pop century we have stayed at both and like the layout here better.
Also you will have to call in one day at a time if you don't have a reservation only with reservations can you do 180 plus 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter