ADRS booked! Online system

loveDmouse

Mickey was first
Finally have it all done. First timer to the online system. I have to admit it was a little frustrating doing it online. Took forever. I think I would have been better to call. I had to do my reservations in 3 segments. Wouldn't do it all in 1, maybe it isn't suppose to allow you to book all at once I am not sure. I had 14 adrs to do.

I am glad it is done. One more step closer to our trip. :)

Only thing is I couldn't add that we are celebrating our anniversary. It would let me put it in but wouldn't save it. I would at least like to get it in for our actual anniversary dinner. Should I just call or is there a secret I am not aware of.:confused:

I used the online system for the first time also on Wednesday. I was surprised it would only let me save 10 ressies then I had to check out and start over...I had 13 total, other than that I found it pretty simple to use. I added a celebration and had no trouble to save it, I would call since it says call to modify.

Would be nice if it told you once you got to 10 that was all you could do. :rolleyes1

I did want to mention that I had no problem booking the Aloha show and Hoop Dee Doo Revue without my cc being charged. Just used it to hold the ressie. Someone here mentioned making sure it said 0 balance due which is what I did.

Sorry, you didn't know about the 10 ADR limit at one time.

I usually still do it in two parts and get my hard to get ones first and then check out. Then do the last few.

Glad you had no trouble with HDDR and SoA and the credit card.

Would be nice if it told you once you got to 10 that was all you could do. :rolleyes1

I did want to mention that I had no problem booking the Aloha show and Hoop Dee Doo Revue without my cc being charged. Just used it to hold the ressie. Someone here mentioned making sure it said 0 balance due which is what I did.

I did not know you could use the cc as a hold I already paid for HDDR this past Wed for our upcoming Nov trip...For future reference how do you do it without having your cc charged ?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter