ADRs for 28-30 folks

Suzjoh5862

Earning My Ears
:cool1:
Coming this November we have a celebration and would like to get everybody together for dinner. I was thinking O'Hana but would like to get some feedbeck from others who may have had a reunion or celebration in WDW.
We will be at the BCV but other will be scattered about the resorts mostly All Star sports.
Anybody?
Suzjoh

I personally haven't been with a group that size but the first time we ate at Ohana, there was a very large party....probably 25 or so. They were set up right in the middle of the dinning room. I was glad that we were back a bit, as they sounded like they were having a lot of fun.

So I would assume they can hold that number.

Do you have a DGG number? If so, I'd call them and talk to them about what places would be able to handle a group that size.

Thank you for your responses.
I called Disney Dining and the gentleman (who was very nice) told me If Ohana's can take a ADR that large I still have to wait 180 days out. He also gave me the # for Grand Gathering but I'm not willing to pay $2400 for dinner.
So far that seems to be the way to go.
This is actually for a rehearsal dinner for our son's disney wedding. I have been all over the wedding boards but just wanted to keep it as a large ADR.
Any other ideas, please keep them coming.
Suzzz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter